1. Multiple Warmane accounts?

Hello,

Do I need Multiple Warmane accounts to multibox here, or can I have multiple accounts under 1 email, kinda how like blizz does 8 accounts per bnet.

2. Yeah,
    you need a warmane and gmail account for each toon you intend to login at the same time.

3. Any tips on how to create multiple gmail accounts now? Google keeps changing their methods of blocking the creation of multiple addresses.

4. You must be going above 5 Accounts. After making 5 Accounts, you have wait ~3-7 days before making more. I'd just work on 5 then another 5 then another 5 as you level in groups of 5 anyways

5. You must be going above 5 Accounts. After making 5 Accounts, you have wait ~3-7 days before making more. I'd just work on 5 then another 5 then another 5 as you level in groups of 5 anyways
    Thank you for your tip. I managed to create 10 accounts using the normal Chrome way until asked for number verification and through the iPhone Mail app. Just waited 1h before each account creation. Now on to configuring ISBoxer, I'm new here.