1. Addon that displays all incomplete quests on map?

Hello warmane community,

I have cleared around 700 quests, started playing 2 weeks ago. At first I would just track quests and run around but this isn't optimal, + I have no clue whether I've slayed some enemies that drop item quests and I can't go around zones killing every single until I'm sure I haven't missed any.

Wikipedias for lich king are very limited and only show NPC names and I haven't been writing down completed quests so having to find each mob from wiki myself and check if the quest is complete is pain too.

So, I tried questhelper addon, but to no avail. It has this /qh incomplete command that displays all quests on the map, but unfortunately, it displays alliance quests too (im horde), it also displays completed quests and the worst is, it sometimes displays quest that are in a completely different region...

I'm a web dev so I looked at the quest helper code but I have no clue about lua. And it looks like the incomplete quests are fetched from some server and not locally so that's out of the water.

Anyone has any addon or whatever I can use to correctly track all incomplete quests on the map... Just like it is on retail: I press M, map opens and among the (?) turn in quest icons there are (!) quest giver icons as well.

Searched on the web and curse addons but only thing for 3.3.5 I found was quest helper, and it's buggy as **** so I don't use it.

I really want to complete them all. But I can't do it without helpers because I'm bound to miss something eventually (like item start quest) and my ocd demons come hunt me in my sleep.

Please help me .__.
    Thanks!
    Edited: January 5, 2021 Reason: typos