1. No NPCs on Jade Forest

Hey guys,

i just wanted to do the quests in jade forest, but i didn't find any npcs in any village or place to give me quests. Every airfield is accessible but the NPCs are missing. So I can not complete the questlines.
    However, with another character ( a monk) I can do the quests and all the NPCs are there.

Do you have any idea what I can do to change this?

Thank you in advance

2. Seems like you've done of the intro quest (Art of War for Horde) for Pandaria.

You can either finish the beginning quest chain, or submit an in game ticket.

3. Thank you for pointing this out. I didn't do the quest line in jade forest from the flying ship with my monk, but came into pandaria via the portal in ogrimmar. however, I did come in via the flying ship with my paladin. And yet the monk does see the NPCs and the paladin doesn't. I'll write a ticket to the GMs.

Thanks for your help!

4. Sulien. How u win ur problem? I have this problem now. Made a ticket, waiting for help.

5. Sulien. How u win ur problem? I have this problem now. Made a ticket, waiting for help.
    Open a ticket in-game and ask for help.

6. 2nd day i am waiting answer on ticket xD

7. Got answer lol, GM sent me into bugtracker........ nice support. Start zone on pandaria bugged and noone cares xD

8. I have same problem and i have been here since the start of realm. Never had this problem.

9. The problem now is that almost 2 weeks ago there was a server crash/reset and after that almost all the npcs in jade forest vanished.... i've been playing since December, have 6 chars lv 90 and i never had a problem with missing npcs nor i ever heard of anyone with that problem. A few days after that we made a report in the bug tracker and got some ppl to vote/comment... we asked in guild/global (Alliance) but nobody cared it seems.... Just a few days ago the dev closed the report for being a duplicate of a 5 years old report... said to go do the quests of the starting chain... apparently you need to do those to phase in into jade forest and see all the npcs............ but those quests are all bugged (at least for alliance) so now there's no way to do anything in jade forest anymore.... no questing at lv 85, no cloud serpent dailies or serpent riding for new players......

10. none of my alts have npcs in jade regardless of doing the intro quest or not