1. Oldest registration date

Anyone here that has an older registration date than me? I'd like to see it. Started on Molten one-two weeks after it opened and man this place has changed a LOT.

2. As players, I don't know, but as Staff surely there are haha.

3. Molten opened on 5 December 2009, theres plenty. Still playing? Probably not that many.

4. my current acount is: Join date: January 18, 2011, tho i had older, i think it was 2009 but cant remember properly, I didn't play during moltdown, my account got deleted or i forgot it, not really sure, I've played Neltharion, Warsong, Frostwolf, Icecrown, Blackrock

5. Molten opened on 5 December 2009, theres plenty. Still playing? Probably not that many.
    Technically it opened on the 9th. It was only accessible prior to that point by people who knew those who were making the server.

6. I have joined characters around 9 January 2020. I guess that makes me one of them. Caballus druid :) now almost 40 years old. Had many characters and premium accounts.

When I wanted to claim gifts, couldn't see any of my characters, maybe deleted due to inactivity since I haven't been around like 15

Update: seems all my chars still exist, they seem to just lost names, I just needed to rename them :)
    Edited: January 15, 2021

7. on this account September 5, 2012 other lost account early 2010 i think

8. I was here just a few weeks after Neltharion opened, moved over with my guild when our previous server shut down. Those first two years were magical, with plenty of awesome people and guilds like - Vibe (later Crysis), Of DOOM, Inglorious Bastards on horde, and many more.

9. mine is : Join date: July 29, 2011

10. May 13, 2021  

Seeing a lot of posts, not enough proof

11. Mine is from December 24, 2009

12. I used to think my June 29, 2010 is old, but then I learned about OLD old 2009ers out there :D

13. I forgot this used to be molten wow, I had a different account back then, don't remember the loggin, but I don't think I started playing private servers until 2010 or 2011. I remember the biggest competitor for molten was eternal at the time. Sooo whenever that was.

14. ACCOUNT DETAILS

Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Supporter
    Activity rank: Envoy
    Community rank: Patriot

123 ... Last