1. Elemental shaman in 3.3.5

Hello fellow shaman,
    So I've been experimenting alot with enhacement and elemental speccs lately (esspecialy during Azshara event as you got free reset of your points :> ) and I gotta admit I'm very dissappointed with state of elemental dps. With my 5.95 enh I'm usually pulling 11-12k dps in VoA25 as an example. The same DPS I do with 6.16 elemental :/ If it would be other way around that would be totally unerstandable as enh rotation (priority list rather) is more complex. But its not...
    Seriously is something not working as intended for elem or wth? I remember I was doing decent job in wotlk 11 years ago as elemental. Now there is no way to top any fight unless other people are very undergeared
    Is anyone here raiding as caster dps shaman in top end guilds? Is it viable at all?
    Regards
    Sharp

2. Shaman as a dps is just bad. There's no deny in it. Good for pvp but extra bad for pve. Enchantment or elemental are ''decent'' at good gear but nothing too surprising. Don't let that take you down tho, play what you like.

3. Correction. Geared enha can race other classes and not be behind for thousands of DPS, but Ele is pvp use only - no sustained dmg, self buffing procs, realy bad scaling of skills and worst mobility among all rdps in game.
    Warrior/feral heavy groups would be happy to have enha in raid, especialy when frost dk are rare due to "no SM, much stats to cap" instead of str/crit stacking of UH dk.
    Just master enha priority and get all caps

4. Indeed, ele dps is low, with my 6k arcane mage and 2 buttons macro I could be equal dps to full bis 6.5k elemental.
    Heard that "[Lightning Overload] talent isn't counted properly in recount, thats why overall dps is much lower than really is.
    Edited: February 12, 2021