1. Bounty System

Would be cool if Warmane loaded up the bounty system, whereby players can set a bounty on another player and first person to kill that player gets the bounty. I saw it on another free server - way cool!

2. Sounds fun, I have gold to burn.

3. There's a similar event here called " Bounty Hunt", and maybe even "Hide and Seek" can count as well. I'm not really into these so I don't know if they do them anymore. Go check out the events thread. You can even chose if you want to be the hunter ot the hunted. Of course this only happens every once in a while when it gets announced in chat, and of course, there are rewards.

Anyways, your idea would only work if the person who's getting the bounty on his head needed to accept it and give his consent. One can only imagine the chaos it would cause otherwise. I get that this is as an open pvp server and I **** you not there've even been occasions where mad players set an actual bounty on the player they hated for some reason. Still, considering the current state of literal gankholes, especially Hellfire, Borean, StV, I don't think anyone would be lacking pvp experience. Still, the rush that comes from purposefully chasing someone for his life with many competitors is nice to think about.

xx

4. Anyways, your idea would only work if the person who's getting the bounty on his head needed to accept it and give his consent.

xx
    Not true at all - at least, not on the other private server I played on.

5. I strongly support this idea. Anything that encourages community interaction will always be beneficial for the server.

6. I've hardly the time for raiding these days and world PVP is all I ever do whenever I log in. I, too, endorse this idea.
    Edited: January 27, 2021