1. Too many plates 0 tanks

Yo i myself have pala,dk and bear tanks and its insta dungeon but why theres so many plates with so low tank specs?Its annoyng that i created lock and have to wait for *** 30+ on nm dung or 10+ on hc dung coz there are no tanks but server is full of plate players or druids.

2. Because tank is the hardest role to play, which means fewer players play it.

3. Because tank is the hardest role to play, which means fewer players play it.
    It's also the most boring.

4. Because tank is the hardest role to play, which means fewer players play it.
    It's a thankless job, why bother?

5. It baffles me too when 6k+ paladins, fury warriors or DKs join as dps. Just put on your righteous fury, defensive stance or frost presence and tank the damn dungeons yourselves. You can still play as dps but you also get instantly into a dungeon instead of waiting 20 minutes like the rest of peasants. For gods sake, these guys almost always peel everything off me when I'm tanking on my new 3k gs tanks anyway. Just stop being braindead and actually do something right.

6. When i started to play wow my first spec was prot paladin,in first i ddnt know for wut is rf but when i found out how to hold aggro tanking wasnt even hard at all.
    Maybe in icc u need to know more tactics than dps and healer but price is u can get faster geared than dps and healer.And if they start to crap how u wiped raid (for some reason always tank fault) i just leave and let em struggle to find another tank.I just dont see why plate players dnt want create tank spec i mean faster gearing,insta dungeon and much more priority.

7. Idk for me its so fun.Maybe feral druid is bit boring,but other tank specs are acceptable

8. Because dps is much easier, you can **** up and die. If tank **** up and die, it's wipe.
    When you are tank, you have to deal with morons dps (randoms pulls, no knwolegde, full cast aggro spell,.....) But OFC IT'S YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU ARE TANK. So no reward for you, only insult/ troll if you are not to the taste of your party. Just look at how war tank is ignord at "hight lel" because "worst tank", so people prefer waiting 1h to find an another tank than try. After that they are complaining "there is no tank here".

Tank is not boring (excepting paladin but the class itself is boring)

Many players don't want to take/ learn the responsability of this.

9. I agree theres too much blame on tank.I saw new players tanking and they really do try and have balls tanking but they get flamed when they lose aggro and kinda feel sorry for them.

10. Tank - hard to gear since every raid group requires from you to have achievements and very good gear that excells the minimum requirements. So don't take those: ''omg everybody wants tanks''. No they don't, they want you if you meet their quota.

Fun class, can solo most **** when you're overgeared and not every tank feels fun. Paladin --> loses way too much mana even at level 80 I struggle with mana sometimes. Druid, idk never tried it but damage is surely there to kill everyone who wants to play fun with you except good geared DK i would say.

Also even as a DPS you still have to learn tactics so it's not the ''easier'' class to play. Same gear, same ach and same ****s come for you too. If you fail a tactic --> its mostly a wipe so it doesn't go for the tank only.

Healer - very nice but can be ultra boring. Get healbot and be ready to heal and dodge abilities.

11. Maybe ur right but if ur long time player why not play tank class, pala tank dont lack of mana coz most of pala tank dont know that divine plea resets when u hit some target, and druid tank dnt lack of dmg they are so op that i steal too much aggro from dk tank sometimes it aggros me.
    And whats that heal bot?I was discipline and rdruid but never had that addon.
    And yes they want tank.I get insta dungeon and insta raids even if i link ach from my healer in pug raid.

12. Also even as a DPS you still have to learn tactics so it's not the ''easier'' class to play. Same gear, same ach and same ****s come for you too. If you fail a tactic --> its mostly a wipe so it doesn't go for the tank only.

You know what I mean. Every player **** up sometimes because no one is perfect, but as tank this is not allows. Like a dps don't move to fire, or take bomb on him > he die or healers compensate this mistake (may be wipe). A tank forgot to move boss , pop up def cd or something like that = insta wipe or many dead.

p.s: if you made error as tank, your party 'll trashtalk you, even more. (especially in pug)
    Edited: February 5, 2021