Hey guys, I'm a 20 year old death knight player looking for a serious english speaking PvE guild. I started playing the game in retail back in cata as a pvper, and pvp'd all the way to legion at fairly decent rating in 3's and 2's (2.2-2.5), while also raiding every expansion in heroic mode, and then I quit when BFA came out. (I'm giving you this information so you have an idea of how much of my time and dedication I invested/can invest in to the game).

I'm coming back to the game because a friend told me about warmane and I became interested, since I don't really like the state of retail and I'm not happy about paying for a version of the game that I don't appreciate anymore, and I've always wanted to play WOTLK, so warmane sounded like a good idea.

Right now I'm playing the game a LOT since I'm not working due to covid, so all I've been doing lately is studying for exams and playing warmane 24/7. I Got from level 1 to 80 in a day and I'm almost at 3k GS. It's my first time playing WOTLK, so my main priority is to learn and have fun, and I'm open to the idea that a lot of the things I knew about the game might be useless, since WOTLK is a totally different game, with different systems and mechanics, and besides that, this time around I'm going to PvE instead of PvP, so I'm really excited about being quite clueless at certain areas of the game again.
Btw, I would be really interested in being invited to a guild even if I'm not gonna be able to raid, just so I can be around experienced players, to learn and hopefully make some friends along the way.
I really miss playing this game with friends, interacting with new people and having fun, and I feel like being a noob again in a whole new environment will revitalize the actual *World* in World of Warcraft that I miss so much, so hopefully there's a place for me somewhere in this community.