1. Pay to Win - Literally

So, I play this game for years and while many people here will disagree with me, I feel like there is an actual pay to win element active here.

1 really important thing about the P2W aspect is that those get to kill you in 3 shots when you have 1418 resilience, PoW:S and Dispersion activated (90% damage reduction). It's like resilience, armor and damage reduction spells are totally ignored by shadowmourne from Icecrown players. When I play against full geared people on other servers, the damage is just not the same but every time when I face a full Bis From Icecrown, that damage is fatal, It's unhealable and canno't be survived. Those players do a lot more damage than they should with that gear.

The problem I have is that those who bought shadowmourne deal x10 time more damage than they should with that weapon. This only happens in battlegrounds because all 3 servers are merged there and since I play on Lordaeron, I see the difference when I go to wintergrasp and play against people who earned their shadowmournes. I play on blackrock as well and it's still the same, I only have problems with shadowmournes from Icecrown.

It's literally pay to win, the stats that are written on the gear can't be That strong to kill me like I am a level 75 char with green gear.

This brought me today to a point where I don't want to play the game that I have been playing for the past 14 years. Yes, it's that much p2w.

2. Or maybe you're just hit by a ret pala (that might have sm) with wings on. Wings on ret makes him ignore 50% of your defensives. Therefore your dispersion isn't nearly as effective.

3. My point is, they (icecrown shadowmournes) do a lot more damage than they should compared to the full geared players from Lordaeron. It's not just paladins, it's dks and warriors and it's not possible to die in 4 seconds like I am a level 75, that's all I am saying.

4. Lol you're a clothie, you're going to be hit like a truck regardless. As far as I'm concerned as a dps caster you're better off playing in PvE gear and trying to kill your targets before they can touch you or simply run away with rocket boots. And the other people you mention are probably just inexperienced clickers who are bad at bursting. And when you talk about healing thats a futile effort against a warrior whom has mortal strike which reduces healing. Warr is always over dramatized in damage because of this ability.
    Edited: August 15, 2020

5. 1 really important thing about the P2W aspect is that those get to kill you in 3 shots when you have 1418 resilience, PoW:S and Dispersion activated (90% damage reduction)
    Impossible.

Lordaeron, Icecrown and Blackrock share the same identical core, having the same stats and a different results is, again, impossible.

SM players from icc usually have also trinkets and offparts pve hc bis, where Lordaeron SM ones maybe don't. Overall you are making things up and spreading BS btw.

6. And the other people you mention are probably just inexperienced clickers who are bad at bursting.
    Yea, usually Lordaeron players are total nabs in pvp so this is a reason too.

7. Or maybe you're just hit by a ret pala (that might have sm) with wings on. Wings on ret makes him ignore 50% of your defensives. Therefore your dispersion isn't nearly as effective.
    That is a big part of my past woes. I didn't know such a powerful (maybe broken) talent existed until I started learning more about ret pallies so I could handle them more often in bgs. Now when I see a pally with wings up and SM, I know to A. Run, B. Mass Dispell, or C. Die, simple as that.

Funny though, I thought this post might be about PvE geared hunters because I met my first one in a long time the other night and I went from ~30k hp with buffs and 1100 resil to 0hp in less than 3-4 seconds, 4 crits was all it took. Bro had almost twice second place's total damage done at the end of the bg.

EDIT - Also keep in mind that many of the SM wielding slayers out there took the easy way out and rolled human (despite the fugly character models) so they could put two BiS trinkets on too to make the damage even more ludicrous. Human BiS warrs and pallies are so easy to play they are like PvP with training wheels.

8. So, I play this game for years and while many people here will disagree with me, I feel like there is an actual pay to win element active here.

1 really important thing about the P2W aspect is that those get to kill you in 3 shots when you have 1418 resilience, PoW:S and Dispersion activated (90% damage reduction). It's like resilience, armor and damage reduction spells are totally ignored by shadowmourne from Icecrown players. When I play against full geared people on other servers, the damage is just not the same but every time when I face a full Bis From Icecrown, that damage is fatal, It's unhealable and canno't be survived. Those players do a lot more damage than they should with that gear.

The problem I have is that those who bought shadowmourne deal x10 time more damage than they should with that weapon. This only happens in battlegrounds because all 3 servers are merged there and since I play on Lordaeron, I see the difference when I go to wintergrasp and play against people who earned their shadowmournes. I play on blackrock as well and it's still the same, I only have problems with shadowmournes from Icecrown.

It's literally pay to win, the stats that are written on the gear can't be That strong to kill me like I am a level 75 char with green gear.

This brought me today to a point where I don't want to play the game that I have been playing for the past 14 years. Yes, it's that much p2w.
    You obviously dont understand what "p2w" means, try googling.

9. My point is, they (icecrown shadowmournes) do a lot more damage than they should compared to the full geared players from Lordaeron. It's not just paladins, it's dks and warriors and it's not possible to die in 4 seconds like I am a level 75, that's all I am saying.
    I've got similiar feeling about blackrock, bis player from lorda/icc are ok, but when i meet blackrock something weird happening, combat log stop registering data and i die withint 2-3 hits ;D

10. My point is, they (icecrown shadowmournes) do a lot more damage than they should compared to the full geared players from Lordaeron. It's not just paladins, it's dks and warriors and it's not possible to die in 4 seconds like I am a level 75, that's all I am saying.
    I think main reason for that is that Lordearon "full geared" players use Wrathfull off-parts, while icecrown/Blackrock players use HC pve Ohh-parts. The difference in damage boost between the 2 is astronomical.

And also both Warrior/DK with BIS gear are complete demolishing priests. You need your partner to peel like crazy for you to stand a chance.

11. Yeah thats what you get in pvp if everyone can buy gear and decides to make a human plate class like Dk/Pala/War with his personal human pala healer

12. The server requires donations to run so complaining about how rets can delete you through dispersion isn’t going to change anything for you. If you’re not happy with the state of things you can build treehouses in Fortnite! This is just pointless venting.

13. Believe me, I've played p2w servers. This is far from it.

14. I have a friend that bought shadowmourn on Icecrown. He showed me how it works, you have a little dollar sign on the hilt and when you push it your dps doubles. It's insane. Also heard a rumor that all shadowmourns on Lordaeron are shipped over from China so they're not the real deal. I would kindly ask the head GM and a representative from blizzard to look into this matter.

This thread is amazing.

P.S. Bush is actually a lizard man. Don't let the media fool you. Michael Jackson and 2pac are also both alive, they live on a secluded island.

15. Ye, I bought SM and I instantly gained passive skill in my spellbook, it's called "Buck against Shmuck". It gives +25% damage against players without premium accounts. I will probably get banned for this, because it's supposed to be a secret.

123 Last