1. Ruby Sanctum #1487

Halion 25HC downed with Sixth Group-One Shot!

Nothoodee won [Ring of Phased Regeneration]
    Damagur won [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    DISENCHANT [Returning Footfalls]

Congratulations to all the winners!

[Apply Here!]

2. Ruby Sanctum #1488

Halion 25HC downed with First Group!

Carboflex won [Ring of Phased Regeneration]
    Putricidiaa won [Phaseshifter's Bracers]
    Purplelady won [Umbrage Armbands]

[Apply Here!]

3. Light of Dawn #696 -One Last Ride!

Lich King downed with First Group-One Shot!

Apohead won [Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony]
    Parser won [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas]
    Purplelady won [Invincible's Reins]

[Apply Here!]

4. End Of The Road!

Greetings Warmane community, as of today on the 06th of September 2022 Courage's story on Warmane is concluded, the guild is permanently retiring from it's active raiding status on Warmane, since the 4th of May 2020 Courage has been around as one of the top high-end PvE guild on Warmane, continuously keeping up the progress like it is expected from a guild of our status, but everything needs to come to an end one day, and the day for Courage has come today.

Courage is burned out from raiding. At least, most of us. Due to boredom of farming same content which we cleared long ago, due to our x7 LoD's including 0% buff lod and around x10+ rs25 hc / weekly farming it just got plain boring. Some of courage members went to play wotlk classic but most is inactive due to life obligations.

Since we are not scheduling any further raids except the raid that will happen tomorrow on wednesday as the last raid of Courage, we are closing the guild carrying on our backs 690+ LK 25HC clearances, 1480+ RS 25HC clearances and the countless other "special kills" (solo tank/heal/no buff etc.) really emphasizes and proves our rich guild history, but also tell us that it's the time to stop. Most of our member got their achievements, mounts and best of everything - new friendships!

Time to clear spots for new and promising guilds to achieve what we did - greatest community, greatest players and super fast wipe-less raids :)

May Courage's forum thread on Warmane be a place where we can always remember our journey from it's beginning till the very end.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...31554&page=134

<Courage>

May 04, 2020 - Sep 06, 2022

Sincerely, Elwa the Guild Master of <Courage>
    Edited: September 8, 2022

5. Hello, im Ogy.
    6 months ago i joined guild Courage. It was amazing journey for me, but everything comes to an end.
    I just want to say thank you Elwa for everything you have done for me, and i would like to meet you some day in the future when i come to Bosnia!
    I am going to miss everyone.
    Big love from Ogy!

6. While in most guilds you can either choose between hardcore raiding or having fun, in Courage we had both.

I wish you all the luck in the real world Elwa, thank you for the hard work you invested into making an unforgettable experience for me and the hundreds of people you lead during the years.
    Much love, Gnev

7. I wish we could've rounded up the LOD & RS kill to 700 LOD & 1500 RS kills but whatever.

Everything comes to an end so does our journey, big love to Courage members and Elwa also Trolling malaka <3

Peace and good luck IRL

8. Hello, Metalforce here.

Thank you all for the being part of my life for the last 2 years since I joined Courage. Special thanks to @Elwa for keeping me around after all this time and my last month of inactivity. Playing with you on a daily basis is definitely something that I'm going to miss. Also, special thanks to the @Officer and raid leaders that made raiding with Courage such a blast! I really hope that we gather around and organize some raids from time to time just like the good ol' times. Now that this has come to an end I want to wish you the best in both game and life. We'll be seeing each other around.

Hasta la vista muchachos!

9. Beeing the party of Courage hystory was an honor for me. Raiding here was the thing i’ve waiting after a long workday. I’ve learned a lot of things here about the game. This was the best guild i’ve ever joined. I’ll remember these „days” with good feelings. The vibe of this community was very special. Really gonna miss this, i’m affraid the quality of this guild is too high to be satisfied in other guild, but must to try it. Good luck everyone, i’m glad and proud what we achieved here together. Elwa, you made an amazing job bro!

10. Promoniks/Caliber/Gypsy/Dog/Cigan here,

Considering how long the guild was functioning I joined in quite late as I played both factions relatively active. But in that short time I really enjoyed playing which reflected in how much dkp I got in that short time eventually having the 3rd spot in guild for usable dkp after Elwa and Epicury. But for me it was never about the dkp and using it. What I liked was just raiding with my friends. No matter how bumpy the road was at the end of the day I still liked playing most of the time. I always enjoyed the social aspect when we were having fun while raiding, talking **** and memeing with friends during all that. With the guild disbanding I lost all of that, what was I gonna do now? Where can I play with friends and enjoy my evenings? It really sucks for it all to end but all things come to an end anyway. I would love to throw some shoutouts to people but I'm afraid I might miss some people out on them so I'd rather do it this way. Shoutouts to all people that got to know me during the guild it was always a pleasure to me. For my final message:

Disband these nuts. o7

11. Courage took me in with just 6 weeks of experience in this game, and 0 LOD experience. They dragged me through LOD week after week. They never yelled at me when I messed up, but instead showed patience and encouraged me to keep trying.
    Last night, for the first time, I felt like I knew what I was doing. Like I finally earned my spot on the roster. It's bittersweet that it wasn't until the last raid I felt this way, but maybe that's how it was meant to be.
    I move on from Courage one hell of a lot better than I was 6 weeks ago. A classic case of "learning by doing".. And I learned from the very best.

A big thank you to Elwa for letting me join Courage with 0 LOD experience, even tho it's just because you wanted Tjack to join more raids ;).
    To Trolling for encouraging me in every raid when I was beating myself up over small mistakes. It meant the world to have someone believe in me.
    To Tjack for explaining the tactics to me during each fight, for helping me keep track of debuffs and for trying to keep my spirit up when I felt useless and like I didn't belong.
    To the rest of the guild who carried me through each LOD and never once complained when I failed. Without you I would have never learned as fast as I did.

/ Apocalyptixx (aka Apoc..Apo..Apocalypsicsts, Apocalypse, Apocsalypsics XD)

12. Well guys courage has seen some extroadinary people come and go and all in all i can say it was one of the best guild to raid with. Special thanks to Elwa, tchitchi, jhtilll, farkie, naevy, pav, epicowl, gabi, faelis, onlyforbufs, murka, maxx, MY LOVE TALMUD, and everyone i forgot to name out of my mind. Thank you all for the amazing memories

Sharialaw

13. I was hoping to get back raiding full-time in mid-end september with you guys and the guild is over ��
    Thank you for letting me be a part of Courage, it has been the busiest time of the year for me at work, but i enjoyed the raid times with you in my free days, expecially the LODs 0 buff
    I hope to raid with you again guys!

Cheers,
    Eliyanna.

14. It's been fun, especially progressing on 4 0% buffs per week elevated me to a new hights as a player whoch Im sure will translate onto Classic where I'm at right now. I wish it hasn't come to an end but people have their lives and we cannot forget that. It has been fun, we did have uptimes and downtimes but yes it has been fun!

To Elwa : I really liked your leadership and how you managed and interacted with people, i liked those solo solo banes and how you would yell on balkan language each time someone fails or makes a joke.

To Epicury : Thank you for making all those lists and dealing with our characters day in and day out , with our dumb questions!

To Trolling : Saying that you've been exceptional at Raid Leading is truth by itself that no one can deny, I'm going to miss you randomly yelling HEY DADDY or CAN I GET A HAIYA in middle of ecnounter for no reason at all haha! (let's not forget imonmushroom introduction each each time we're on marrowgar).

Peace out boys and girls hopefully we can reunite once again if not then Good luck IRL

First ... 3484124132133134135 Last