1. Paladin us ultra boring in first levels until you get divine storm. Then you can level up much quicklier. Also for everyone saying that Paladin is a braindead class, yes for dps it is. You just spam 3-4 buttons BUT there are differences between a good support pala and a pala who just do stupid dps and doesn't care if someone is going to die or not.

The class itself becomes a bit harder when you need to cast: Lay of hands, Hand of protection, Hand of freedom, and so on. All of these things are used in icc raids and everywhere else.

2. Also for everyone saying that Paladin is a braindead class, yes for dps it is. You just spam 3-4 buttons
    You prolly didn't read any previous posts, or maybe you did and simply don't know any better. I'm gonna save myself some time here and quote a short explanation about sequencing from a proper Retribution Paladin guide made by Selaya, former member of the guild Ohana.

"The short story is that Ret with 2T10 is actually pretty elaborate and not as trivial as one may think. Correct Sequencing will actually improve your DPS by about 10% compared to just facerollin'.

TL;DR:
    next white >1.5s: J > CS > DS > (rest)
    next white <1.5s: DS > J > CS > (rest)

Which basically means, do not use your DS if you can squeeze in something else b4 your next white and potential DS CD reset."

There's also a graph attached to illustrate it properly aswell as several other tips to min-max your Retribution Paladin gameplay, increasing your dps even further. But I'm not going to copy paste an entire guide. You can probably find it using google though, incase you're interested.

3. When I'm low hp, I cant escape because my class is to slow so im forced to stay and die.
    "escape" macro Spam the button until you're hearthing.
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=2 Divine Shield,Hearthstone

I Can't even pull more than 5 mobs and I have to heal myself because I dont have an AoE. When I'm low hp, I cant escape because my class is to slow so im forced to stay and die. I only have one attack.
    Mayby on low lvl . all spec have 3-4 attacks 2 aoe // + AutoAttack "aoe" https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=20375/seal-of-command

Priests heal more than me, warriors do more dps than me. Druids are better tanks. I think paladins needs a lot of skill and work to be useful like others. So dont recommend this class for new players.
    1. lel , paladin have one of bigest healing in game .
    2. He is good tank , most time as off tank cuz his UTYLITY , druid or DK just have much biger HP pool so its easier to tank BIG hits from some boss .
    3. warior is PURE dps class so dont compare him to hybrid/utylity class .
    4. Paladin 40% role is UTYLITY , not smahs 2 kays and do dmg . His class specific skills required some important gear parts to do decent dmg ,

. So dont recommend this class for new players.
    Mayby its not class for you . Or find good guide how play paladin at begin , how lvl up .

4. I dont know if this is troll or serious....
    To the person paladins are easier than arcane mage(or fire mage for that matter), i just say lol.... Wut? really? Have you ever played a ret on pvp or pve?
    I have leveled on lordaeron and retail all classes to max lvl and raided and done pvp with almost everything(havent with ele sham as i always went enha), and i can tell you with utmost certainty that playing a ret well, especially in pvp with all the seal and weapon switches, is one of the hardest if not the hardest class to play well. That is why reckoning became a thing and thats why i play reckoning as well. Because playing a ret as you should is very very tiresome.
    Again, lol at the post i dont know what to say.

If its serious though and you need help leveling just level as protection. Its easy as fck

5. @Op: Nice troll post bruh. People still reply so many days later. I didn't see the potential at first!

@All the rest:

6. Yeah man, its way too hard. You have 3(4 if you are tank, which makes it harder.) spells alone for buffing only, you need to do calculations constantly according to environment that changes. And you have to select one of the five seals man 5 seals bro!? And thats not it, now you have to choose your judgment as you have 3 choices this times, omg man, its so frying my brain even to think, imagine doing all that math in raid environment while you have to pay attencion to tactics aswell. I cant continue, this alone gave me enough frustation for a lifetime already :(.

7. Yeah man, its way too hard. You have 3(4 if you are tank, which makes it harder.) spells alone for buffing only, you need to do calculations constantly according to environment that changes. And you have to select one of the five seals man 5 seals bro!? And thats not it, now you have to choose your judgment as you have 3 choices this times, omg man, its so frying my brain even to think, imagine doing all that math in raid environment while you have to pay attencion to tactics aswell. I cant continue, this alone gave me enough frustation for a lifetime already :(.
    you have to look at swing timers to get full benefit of your gcd's, you have to trade aura masteries, use sacs, sometimes offheal with aow procs, stuns orders, salv orders, seal swapping, upkeep sacred shields, dispel necrotics (sometimes asked to) , shrieks, have good usage of ur defensives, swap to caster wep+Shield inside fmc to maximize healing inside, theres way more to ret than just spamming ds

8. That doesnt make that class harder, what you talk about is mastery, class itself is easy as hell compared to other classes (they are easy aswell.). You are not using sac every second, not using aura mastery 7/24 or other stuff. So warrior is hard aswell right with all those sunder maintaning, throwing demo shouts, using cs, choosing whether to cleave or hs, delaying ww for inc group, slowing required mobs and shattering in order.

What Im gonna say now should be irrelevant but there is a reason for that there are way more rets than there are feral cats.

9. What Im gonna say now should be irrelevant but there is a reason for that there are way more rets than there are feral cats.
    If you think that's just because it's easy to do good damage with them, then clearly you're mistaken. Otherwise, there would be more Fury Warriors than Paladins. Y'all completely forget about lore, archetype, aesthetics and the role the class serves as if they don't matter to people (they do, a LOT).

10. That doesnt make that class harder, what you talk about is mastery, class itself is easy as hell compared to other classes (they are easy aswell.). You are not using sac every second, not using aura mastery 7/24 or other stuff. So warrior is hard aswell right with all those sunder maintaning, throwing demo shouts, using cs, choosing whether to cleave or hs, delaying ww for inc group, slowing required mobs and shattering in order.

What Im gonna say now should be irrelevant but there is a reason for that there are way more rets than there are feral cats.
    I think you should play some retri first. It's about splitting attention.

Warror does DPS things. You don't even need Grid or things like that. Hardest thing you'll do is whisper other warr "bro do some sunders".

With retri you do DPS things. Then you have to see whole raid (Flash, LoH). Then you have to monitor threat. Then you have to rebuff ressurected people. Then you coordinate AM with other palas. Then you coordinate with tank when to Sacrifice. Dispel things, stun.

When player gets a hang of doing tctics and dps, he goes "omg palas 2 buttons", rest of the raid facepalms - he's still in "at least we get Blessing and some dps from this guy" category.

11. Hey there. I was the one deleting a bunch of posts, unfriendly neighborhood Obnoxious.
    I don't think any of the people with vanished posts are new around here, so all should know it's a bad sign.

First 12