1. How do battleground queues work

Is there still different brackets or do you still see ppl under 5k gs in bgs with ful Bis players.. on blackrock is seems really even but on this server it's not.

2. Yes there are.
    I got matched with frostmourne untill i hit ~4.7k gs.

See latest devlog below:

"A few days ago we adjusted the way battlegrounds are bracketed at level 80. Previously we had two brackets, the 'low gear' and' high gear' brackets as we call them. However, we noticed there was still a major imbalance even within these brackets. Players with absolute starter gear, were playing with or against players with decent but not end-game gear, full season 6 PvP gear for example. Obviously this is not ideal and we wanted to do something about that.

We reworked the matching system to have more 'gear brackets'. It will now dynamically scale depending on queue times and thus the amount of players in-game. But we also added safeguards to make sure players from Frostmourne will (under acceptable queue time circumstances) never meet players with gear not available yet on the realm. That means Frostmourne players will now meet more players from other realms, especially when better gear is involved. But the matches on all realms will be much more balanced overall.

As always, we are keeping a close eye on the new matchmaking system and are constantly finetuning the system. We want to see everyone having a fighting chance in battlegrounds, no matter how good or bad your character is geared."

3. Well i gotta say that i love the current bracket system, i've been having a blast in lower gear brackets compared to high gear where people mainly aim to maximize the Honor kills they get and not win.

In lower gear bracket its all about winning

4. Yes there are.
    I got matched with frostmourne untill i hit ~4.7k gs.

See latest devlog below:

"A few days ago we adjusted the way battlegrounds are bracketed at level 80. Previously we had two brackets, the 'low gear' and' high gear' brackets as we call them. However, we noticed there was still a major imbalance even within these brackets. Players with absolute starter gear, were playing with or against players with decent but not end-game gear, full season 6 PvP gear for example. Obviously this is not ideal and we wanted to do something about that.

We reworked the matching system to have more 'gear brackets'. It will now dynamically scale depending on queue times and thus the amount of players in-game. But we also added safeguards to make sure players from Frostmourne will (under acceptable queue time circumstances) never meet players with gear not available yet on the realm. That means Frostmourne players will now meet more players from other realms, especially when better gear is involved. But the matches on all realms will be much more balanced overall.

As always, we are keeping a close eye on the new matchmaking system and are constantly finetuning the system. We want to see everyone having a fighting chance in battlegrounds, no matter how good or bad your character is geared."
    Those look like some good changes!

5. Wow that sounds great. I have been having a blast on blackrock because people actually play the objective and games are usually close.

6. For the past few days, players with bis or next to bis gear have been experiencing very long queues, to the point where it's impossible to get a queue under 15 minutes and that's being generous... even with mercenary mode on. Maybe the top bracket needs to be extended a little bit to allow faster queues?

7. For the past few days, players with bis or next to bis gear have been experiencing very long queues, to the point where it's impossible to get a queue under 15 minutes and that's being generous... even with mercenary mode on. Maybe the top bracket needs to be extended a little bit to allow faster queues?
    Max que i've had the past 2 days, with my 6k+++ toons (mercenary on) is 1 minut..