1. Add some information on main page about each server

Please add something like a button (i) next to each server so a person like me who doesn't know what this new realm or server Frostmourne is about can quickly read 1-2 sentence resume and decite where to make a new character.

2. There is a description for each realm on character creation screen in-game.

3. I actually like the idea, the more information provided the better for new users.

4. There is a description for each realm on character creation screen in-game.
    Wouldn't you want to know that, before you have to download a client?

I don't know where else the info can be seen, if anywhere, could always have some quick link thrown there.

5. Wouldn't you want to know that, before you have to download a client?

I don't know where else the info can be seen, if anywhere, could always have some quick link thrown there.
    Fair point although if you've decided you're gonna play here chances are you're not doing it because of specific realm rates/setup since those can be found on other servers aswell. You might aswell read it before creating a character.
    Edited: January 26, 2021

6. My god, if you are a new player why would you search it with a magnifying glass?
    Website is the first step to the server and should contain most of the information at the start.
    Just make realm names clickable to something useful, even the Information tab from the main menu is more useful than how it looks now.

People are just stupid these days, so everything else must count with that.
    I have my own shop with customer website behavior records and this is the truth. Sadly.
    Edited: January 31, 2021