1. It doesn’t make much sense. A store update at this point is as necessary as irrelevant. The server is dying, player base has reduced drastically during the past weeks and a simple release of icc25 normal items would be a scam considering that in one month you can purchase the hc ones. I give up hoping, poor marketing judgement on their part.
    It kind of makes sense and doesn't at the same time. If I were them, I also wouldn't put much energy into a dying server. They'd probably much rather work on fixing icecrown or the new frostmourne fresh which actually mean profit for them at this point.

2. It kind of makes sense and doesn't at the same time. If I were them, I also wouldn't put much energy into a dying server. They'd probably much rather work on fixing icecrown or the new frostmourne fresh which actually mean profit for them at this point.
    It doesn't take any effort to flip a switch and release store items....

3. It doesn't take any effort to flip a switch and release store items....
    Like I said, they simply couldnt care less.

4. Well it’s ****ing ridiculous considering people are contribuiting financially to their projects.

5. Any news on this? Pretty sure we are well beyond where we need to be to have items released. Or are you guys planning on not releasing anything at all? Some sort of answer would be great.

6. Any news on this? Pretty sure we are well beyond where we need to be to have items released. Or are you guys planning on not releasing anything at all? Some sort of answer would be great.
    There's been quite a few people call for an answer to this question without response. Funny how on other threads the mods don't mind engaging but here they won't even dignify you with a response.

7. There's been quite a few people call for an answer to this question without response. Funny how on other threads the mods don't mind engaging but here they won't even dignify you with a response.
    Oy this ain't you government, demanding an answer doesn't make giving one mandatory

First ... 456