1. Freezing in the game

Greeting, my friends! Stucked with one problem that prevented me from playing. The problem is freezing in the game. When I'm login to my character in WoW, so the game starts to freezing may be 3 times for 1-2 seconds, but then it freezes forever, so I can only close it with CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. Anybody knows, what's the problem and how I can fix it? Thanks!

2. try to disable all of your addons

3. I've already uninstalled all addons and reinstalled the game, and also tried different clients. Unfortunately, the problem has not been resolved.

4. The problem is freezing in the game.
    1. Learn Cooking.
    2. Use Basic Campfire

Jokes aside, what machine are you running your wow client on? More specifically what type of storage are you using for the game? SSD or mechanical HDD?
    Also, keep in mind this is a very old game(by some standards ancient) and it doesn't do all that well with recent hardware.
    You could try applying Large Address Aware to wow.exe - it's a known solution to most such problems, or at least reduces them to a negligible minimum.

5. I’’m running it on i-7 (10th gen) and RTX Nvidia. Tried to run it on HDD and SSD, but it was the same sh*t. The most interesting thing is that it was running okay before yesterday. So yesterday it started doing things like that :(

6. did you update nvidia driver recently?

Btw try this: menu -> video -> disable "Hardware cursor"

7. Yep. Updated my nvidia driver from 26 of January. But I suppose it’s not the main reason why the game freezing
    Upd. Tried disabling "Hardware cursor", but the problem still exists
    Edited: February 2, 2021 Reason: upd

8. Yep. Updated my nvidia driver from 26 of January. But I suppose it’s not the main reason why the game freezing
    some players reported that after updating nvidia drivers they had some freezing issue on wow when moving the mouse on the screen.
    Maybe you are experiencing the same issue.
    Btw did you try to disable the setting I have mentioned earlier?

9. Yes, I did. Nothing have changed. I’m now trying to roll back the driver. So, I will write, if there are some changes

10. So, guys, the solution is here. Btw be careful when your NVIDIA driver is installing (just try to avoid the errors and reinstall the driver, when it installed with some issues). So THE SOLUTION: just do the clear install of the driver and game will run nice and smoothly. Thank you guys for your answers. Love you <3