1. Skinning Stuck (Glitch?)

I've been skinning mobs but then i realized skinning points stuck on 103. I tried skinning the mobs with higher level but still didn't work. Is this a bug or i missed something?

2. are you skinning "orange" mobs or just "yellow" and "green" ones?

3. are you skinning "orange" mobs or just "yellow" and "green" ones?
    I was skinnig boars. But after it stuck i tried skinning bears, wolves too but still didn't worked

4. I was skinnig boars. But after it stuck i tried skinning bears, wolves too but still didn't worked
    If the 'skinnable' is gray/green on the tool tip, move to higher level mobs. "What level mobs should I go for?" Well that's an easy question to answer.

103 / 5 = 20.6. So go kill skinnable mobs that are level 17-20.

5. If the 'skinnable' is gray/green on the tool tip, move to higher level mobs. "What level mobs should I go for?" Well that's an easy question to answer.

103 / 5 = 20.6. So go kill skinnable mobs that are level 17-20.
    Thank you so much! I skinned 18 lvl mob and it increased. But how can know which mobs should i kill?

6. Thank you so much! I skinned 18 lvl mob and it increased. But how can know which mobs should i kill?
    By the type of the NPC. The tooltip in the bottom right shows which type it is. You can skin beasts/dragonkin/some bugs. The tooltip, as mentioned above me, also colors them to know what chances are that you'll get a skill point from it. Green is lowest chance, yellow is medium-high, and orange is 100% guaranteed. If you're confused on where you should go next to level it up I suggest googling a guide for 3.3.5 patch.

7. By the type of the NPC. The tooltip in the bottom right shows which type it is. You can skin beasts/dragonkin/some bugs. The tooltip, as mentioned above me, also colors them to know what chances are that you'll get a skill point from it. Green is lowest chance, yellow is medium-high, and orange is 100% guaranteed. If you're confused on where you should go next to level it up I suggest googling a guide for 3.3.5 patch.
    Thank You I'll take a look