1. <Ragefire Chasm> (H) Icecrown Recruiting 19 Twinks

<Ragefire Chasm> is now recruiting 19 Twinks on Hordeside Icecrown!

We plan on doing fast RDF Dungeons for Loot Bags and Premades together. We have a Discord as well as a fully stocked Guild Bank full of useful Consumables for Twinking such as Rumsey Rum and Runecloth Bandages.

We also have a Guild Tab for Twink World Drops that we will sell to Members at half Auction House Price.

All Gold Donated or Items Sold will go into the Guild Bank for Repairs and back into the Guild for keeping the Bank Stocked with Consumables and supporting our Members.

If you are interested in joining seek out any of our Members as they can all invite to the Guild!

Guild Master - Bittorrent
    Main: Cysthen

Thank you for the Support!
    Edited: February 7, 2021

2. Seasonal 2v2 Arena Tournament!

<Ragefire Chasm> is Hosting Our First Seasonal Bracket for 2v2 Arena!

We now have 100 Members and to Celebrate we are Hosting a Tournament!

If you would like to join the Guild and Participate get with anyone in our Guild for an Invite.

Once Invited we have a Discord Link in our Guild Information to Sign Up.

How It Works:

When all Teams have entered I will announce when it begins. (Aiming for at least 6-8 Teams).

You will have a week to schedule with your opposing team and complete a Best 2 Out of 3 Arena in either Skirmish or Rated then Report the Outcome to the Arena Season Channel in Discord.

You shouldn't have any trouble matching up against each other as its a low populated Arena Bracket.

I will give a Week for each Bracket to be completed. If a team fails to report that week then the active team will move ahead.

We can Spectate Games using Match History on Warmane Armory and I may Upload Replays of your Arena Games on Twitch and Youtube.

The Winning Team will earn 10,000 Gold and a Coveted Discord Role for being the Seasonal Champion!

If all goes well we may host future Seasons. Thanks to Everyone for the Support!
    Edited: December 3, 2021

3. Stay Awhile and Listen

Little update to all of you on the Forum incase some of you were not aware of the state of 19 Twinking on Icecrown.

Its been quite good, In the course of 8 Months we now have over 400 Members, as well as the Guild on Alliance <Less QQ more Pew Pew> also has over 400 Members. We have been in communication and regularly make events weekly for Rated Arena games.

Warmane has recently updated the PVP Bracket and one item has been changed to our knowledge.
    This item was a Crystal from Ogrila obtained by using Charged Crystal Focus. 2 Minute CD Healthstone that Heals for 2000.

This item no longer works at Level 19 and says requires Level 60 when you try to use it.

This could be considered unblizzlike as it did work on Retail WOTLK but most people would say its a beneficial change to the bracket as Flag Running builds are less obnoxiously invincible and make for more fair games.

I am just letting you all know that there is no better time to join the 19 Twinking Community with either <Ragefire Chasm> on Horde or <Less QQ more Pew Pew> on Alliance.

We are getting more and more active with each given day and Rated Arenas are starting to get more active for more variety in the Bracket.

Thank you all for the support see you in Warsong Gulch!
    Edited: December 3, 2021

4. Heyya !! i am really happy to read this !! i just started back after a good 1 year+ break xDD!

btw im the GM of the guild Our Own Hell - Lordaeon alliance, i wish you the best of luck to your guild Ragefire Chasm and also Less QQ more Pew Pew guild !

Cya in the Gulch !