1. The problem with some people especially in this forum is that there is more to the story than what you see on the surface, nobody talks about the story of Kleia and Pelagos or the story of the accuser and her past sins or even how Elune has a sister
    Because some people havent play the expansion, so there is no way they know anything outside what they have seen in cinematics. You have to actually play the campains to learn who the Accuser is, or you see Winter Queen call Ysera her sister pet. There is too many side stories to know them all if you dont actively play.

Btw this could be figure of expression, just like how the Archon calls Denathrius brother, so its not 100% confirmed Elune have a sister.

2. Join date: February 12, 2011 :D since then i was playing on moltenwow for like 2-3 years...well.nothing is fair but this game...i wish we could get back that amount of things we,v been donated for cataslysm in icecrown atleast.all of them have been burned.

3. There is too many side stories to know them all if you dont actively play.
    This is why I cannot take some people arguing about "muh lore" too seriously. it only shows how little they know about the expansion.

World of Warcraft now turned out that way because people changed, they're not going to cater to a few who are all up in their *** drunk with nostalgia.

4. https://www.superdataresearch.com/bl...l-games-market

World of Warcraft player numbers fell back to normal levels as the excitement around November’s Shadowlands expansion subsided. From November to January, revenue fell by 61% and user numbers declined by 41% (these figures do not include China). This roughly matches the pattern seen for the past several expansions, though Shadowlands had a bigger launch.

5. https://www.superdataresearch.com/bl...l-games-market

World of Warcraft player numbers fell back to normal levels as the excitement around November’s Shadowlands expansion subsided. From November to January, revenue fell by 61% and user numbers declined by 41% (these figures do not include China). This roughly matches the pattern seen for the past several expansions, though Shadowlands had a bigger launch.
    Ha yeah, Because people thought the expansion would go back to how wow used to be in it's glorious days (aka Wotlk).

6. Blizzard can't even plagiarize right anymore.
    And they just had to plagiarize themselves this time.

7. I feel for me SL is a miss. Was a miss as soon as you realize the proper way to "tank" in dungeons is to only attack mobs when you have defensive cd's and if you dont have them then you should run away. How is a tank running away the proper way to tank?

8. Warcraft had novel quality lore during the RTS games era. World of Warcaft completely butchered it for the sake of pumping out expansions. No one would make a novel out of this story cause its a cluster**** only the most die hard fan would buy. Blizzards tactic has always been to find a loose end from WC3, a character or place, and use it as a focus for the next expansion. Shoveling through their own lore to dig up anything that can be the next raid. Find an unused major character or location, throw dalaran in there somwhere, write up a generic story to justify the use of this place.
    Now they have literallly ran out of places/characters and are forced to recycle. The expansions must continue.

Its a fun game. But dont try to tell me its a good story. The lore fell apart and character arcs became a travesty already at TBC, and i consider that the best expansion.

9. I play shadowlands till release, It's worth it for real. Now Is good time to get character to max level and farm mythics because people with high gear are boosting you trough mythics for free because they need valor.

Pvp however is okay, not perfectly balanced but its not that bad.

10. I feel for me SL is a miss. Was a miss as soon as you realize the proper way to "tank" in dungeons is to only attack mobs when you have defensive cd's and if you dont have them then you should run away. How is a tank running away the proper way to tank?
    If you're finding yourself running away from ads (in non-necrotic weeks) Then you're tanking with the wrong mindset. You're now in the mercy of the rest of your group to keep you alive. your DPS should and always properly use their interupts and CC now, very reminiscent to classic wow. the need to utilize interupts becomes more apparent at higher keys

even as a monk healer, I need to be interupting **** tons, its much more mana efficient to throw ring of peace over a tank than spending mana on x3 vivify

its hard for tank mains to get used to the meta of relying on the group to keep them alive, they're so used to facetank everything and let their class and gear carry them.

You can take comfort knowing that most of the dungeons are pretty linear (except "De other side/Theater of Pain) so you wont be spending hours trying to figure out the best routing for all dungeons

If you wanna go far in mythic+ I suggest you get solid friends together and voice chat over discord when doing high keys like me

https://raider.io/characters/us/wyrm...d/Marazh%C3%BA

11. Hi there,

From what I've heard the storyline is great, not just picking up from Arthas but learning the lore of the covenants, zones, etc. For me I prefer old World of Warcraft much more than the current expansion, but each to their own. There's just so much daily grinding to do, weekly repetitive tedious tasks. You have the maw, renown, torghast, raid/pvp grinds for the weekly vault, and m+ horrors! not for me at all.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

12. @ Marazhu
    You're playing Wyrmreset Accord US Horde? Holy ****... I have one of my two main characters there.

13. They literally recycle every dead character because they were the good ones lmao. The draenor orcs, illidan, guldan, now I guess you see every dead person in this place. I can't think of any new character that was interesting or any had any big impact on the plot in the WoW timeline except Garrosh. Every other character was relevant before WoW's timeline. And I guess Sylvanas and Arthas are back to bootlicking a discount Lich King from a quick look at things.
    Edited: April 28, 2021

14. @ Marazhu
    You're playing Wyrmreset Accord US Horde? Holy ****... I have one of my two main characters there.
    Yeah I realm changed to WRA because all my furry friends are there and I'm trying my hand at roleplaying (which is harder than I expected)

They literally recycle every dead character because they were the good ones lmao. The draenor orcs, illidan, guldan, now I guess you see every dead person in this place. I can't think of any new character that was interesting or any had any big impact on the plot in the WoW timeline except Garrosh. Every other character was relevant before WoW's timeline. And I guess Sylvanas and Arthas are back to bootlicking a discount Lich King from a quick look at things.
    ~First Arcanist Thalisra?
    ~Bomswandi?
    ~The Acuser?
    ~General Draven?
    ~Devos

So many interesting characters introduced but you can't see past the established character, that's your problem.

15. May 5, 2021  
    Activision-Blizzard Q1 2021 financials: Blizzard has lost almost 29% of its overall active playerbase in three years
    https://massivelyop.com/2021/05/04/a...s-down-to-27m/

First 1234 Last