1. nindja looting and how to dress?

i play for war tank, and have dual spec. I need dd stuff not only for pve, but also for pvp. When I'm in a dungeon like a tank, I press need on the dd thing, and I get yelled at for looting. I came for this ban and do not want to unban, what should I do? in 2 branches, is it crazy to dress up?

2. If you are a tank, you're allowed to roll only on tank gear.
    If you want DPS gear, queue as DPS. As DPS, you're allowed to roll only DPS gear.
    Pretty straightforward.

3. Just ask before you need. In most cases people will let you need for off-spec items as long as you ask. Better yet, form your own group or ask the group for permission as soon as you enter the dungeon. You can also screenshot the chat in case they try to report you later.

4. ok, if i say to roll in dd items, and screenshots this, will this help you challenge the ban in the future? Now I understand why the problem in tanks is even greater, because it is almost impossible to dress both there and there.

5. Playing tank is fastest way to dress up both tank and dps specs, lol.
    And yes, nothing wrong in banning tanks for rolling dps gear, especialy key things like FoS trinket.
    Also. You do not "say i roll dd items. You ask group to roll for it and you have no right to "need" them till you get 4 confirmations from your group.
    How would you react if dd rolled for your tank neck from HoR or anything like this?

6. how would the tank then be the most difficult, then in the raid and in other places they still can not find a tank and wait a long time? yes, and I would not say that it is easy, a lot of things are very difficult to get, and a lot depends on the tank. But now there is a shortage of tanks everywhere. I would look at the rest of them, who will dress not 4 months, but 8, because they are needed both in pvp and not only. Now I will wait for 4 answers yes, if not, then I go further into the search, I do not need such problems, let everyone sit waiting and looking, because the tank is so easy to find.

7. ok, if i say to roll in dd items, and screenshots this, will this help you challenge the ban in the future? Now I understand why the problem in tanks is even greater, because it is almost impossible to dress both there and there.
    It won't help unless EVERYONE agrees and lets you do it. If they stay silent, they are not agreeing to it. Unless you get 4 specific "Yes you can roll DPS" you shouldn't roll DPS gear when you're tanking.

8. It won't help unless EVERYONE agrees and lets you do it. If they stay silent, they are not agreeing to it. Unless you get 4 specific "Yes you can roll DPS" you shouldn't roll DPS gear when you're tanking.
    Thank you, that's all I'll do from now on. But if someone decides to throw a complaint, how do I send my screenshots correctly that I am not guilty and there is evidence? And how do you know which ones? Throw off everything you have?

9. Thank you, that's all I'll do from now on. But if someone decides to throw a complaint, how do I send my screenshots correctly that I am not guilty and there is evidence? And how do you know which ones? Throw off everything you have?
    Well, IF you get banned when all other players clearly agreed for your DPS rolls, you can use upload image online (google image upload) and use any of the 100s of options.

Yeah, tricky, hard to tell which time got you banned. I'd probably make imgur album and slap all related screenshots there. Provide times/dates to text fields for easier browsing.