1. Banquo and Heliox are correct. This is a terrible change that hurts everyone, including Warmane devs/owners. Why would you want your players to have a worse experience due to being able to do less of the thing they love - pvp? You will just lose players this way. Hell, you already have. It is to nobody's benefit.

2. I have a feeling that this blizzlike experience ended with scrolls of deception being added to the game. Why would you wanna force a change that clearly repels people from doing PvP and for which noone asked for in the first place, just to force this "blizzlike" idea? I mean no discrespect with my comment. I would just simply like to know what made you guys do this and why are you so keen on keeping cta as it is now even tho it makes the que on 80 longer and trashes the lower bracket pvp?

3. How would it possibly "repel PvP"? I'll admit my knowledge of PvP is very limited, but from all I know Battlegrounds didn't happen only when Call to Arms was up in retail, did they? Correct me if I'm wrong, but people could queue at any day of the week, without Call to Arms, and those in fact wanting PvP never felt "repelled" because of that, they PvP'd just fine.

4. I find it concerning that changes of this nature are made from time to time with no announcement or explanation.

"It was corrected" doesn't cut it, because the daily CTA was not the result of a bug but a conscious decision, and the new behaviour doesn't seem to be liked by the community.

5. How would it possibly "repel PvP"? I'll admit my knowledge of PvP is very limited, but from all I know Battlegrounds didn't happen only when Call to Arms was up in retail, did they?.
    They happened, but only wsg because it's the "default" bg. A lot of people have had a surfeit of wsg and enjoy mixing it up a bit, which the daily cta did perfectly.

Not only this but queue times have got a lot longer because gold farmers/honor farmers are less interested since they're getting almost no honor now. Not everyone is hardcore and will queue anyway and we need all kinds of players, hardcores and casuals, if we're to have an active bracket.

Given how unanimous the opposition to this change is (at least from what I've seen) it should at least give pause for thought imo

6. I'm more than happy to answer your question my moderator friend.

ppl don't want to play one bg over and over again for the whole weekend and then play WSG for the rest of the days
    Because this.

CTA system for us is an indicator which BG should we queue today and where most other players will be. Without that people tend to queue WSG, as it is the "default" battleground with the smallest number of players required to start.
    As I mentioned before, it is a very demanding task to organize that on your own and that's why we want to revert the change made to the CTA system.

7. This is not only affecting low lvl/twinki. This affects everyone who plays BG on a daily basis wich are those players that make Warmane an active server even after all those years.

I can totally understand warmane aiming towards retail experience but this is something that only harms the overall experience. The way it was with daily Call to Arms on BGs was a clear improvement over the retail system. It allowed us to concentrate ourselves in one BG at a time, making the possibility of a variety of gameplay that obvius after all those years of WoW is something desesperatly needed to keep the enjoyment. There is no reason to make this step back and criple the fun of so much people for nothing.

Hope u guyz can understand that and revert this change. U guyz made so much improvements this last season with merged BGs, Blackrock improvements and so on, hope u guyz dont settle on this huge step back.

If honor was the problem just tweak it for a more "Blizzlike" experience or watever, but call to arms is what allowed us to concentrate in specific Bgs at a time, dont take that away from us.

8. CTA system for us is an indicator which BG should we queue today and where most other players will be. Without that people tend to queue WSG, as it is the "default" battleground with the smallest number of players required to start.
    As I mentioned before, it is a very demanding task to organize that on your own and that's why we want to revert the change made to the CTA system.
    Let me see if I got this right... players don't want to only do Gulch, but queue for Gulch because "everyone queues for Gulch," causing said effect of everyone queuing for Gulch in the first place? Unless I missed something, that looks to me like a player-caused issue that players should solve in-game, like I assume they did in retail with only weekends Call to Arms.

9. Let me see if I got this right... players don't want to only do Gulch, but queue for Gulch because "everyone queues for Gulch," causing said effect of everyone queuing for Gulch in the first place? Unless I missed something, that looks to me like a player-caused issue that players should solve in-game, like I assume they did in retail with only weekends Call to Arms.
    "As I mentioned before, it is a very demanding task to organize that on your own and that's why we want to revert the change made to the CTA system. "

Really?

Edit:

It's also worth to add that retail had a "little" more players than us and even with no organization other bgs would probably start.

10. Let me see if I got this right... players don't want to only do Gulch, but queue for Gulch because "everyone queues for Gulch," causing said effect of everyone queuing for Gulch in the first place?.
    Yes

Unless I missed something, that looks to me like a player-caused issue that players should solve in-game, like I assume they did in retail with only weekends Call to Arms.
    You want me to spam whisper every player between lvls 70 and 79 (on 3 separate servers and on 2 factions) all day every day to tell them which bg to queue as a substitute for the daily CTA system?

11. A very demanding task for people to either not queue for Gulch (the need for organization shouldn't exist if people just don't queue for it and instead fill groups in other Battlegrounds) and/or to shout in Global which Battleground people are doing next? How did people manage it in retail anyway? Remember that retail WotLK servers had less than our cap of 12000 players at the time.

12. "It's also worth to add that retail had a "little" more players than us and even with no organization other bgs would probably start. "

I've had enough, goodbye.

13. A very demanding task for people to either not queue for Gulch (the need for organization shouldn't exist if people just don't queue for it and instead fill groups in other Battlegrounds) and/or to shout in Global which Battleground people are doing next? How did people manage it in retail anyway? Remember that retail WotLK servers had less than our cap of 12000 players at the time.
    In retail people just did wsg. That was how it was. We're asking for something better because that's what we had till like a month ago.

Also retail had battlegroups which was cross-server. So you had like 7 servers merged into 1 for the bgs. So in terms of numbers it was probably more than warmane. And even then, other bgs didn't really pop outside CTA.
    Edited: February 9, 2021

14. In retail people just did wsg. That was how it was. We're asking for something better because that's what we had till like a month ago.
    I really, really find it hard to believe that people only played different Battlegrounds on weekends, sorry. I don't particularly expect it to come back, I already linked the reply that was left by a Developer regarding the change. If I was to hazard a guess, making it so the event happens every day, but only offers rewards on the proper days (if it was to come back, that's what I'd be looking out for.. you get the rotations and the PvP, but not the rewards, of course), might be too messy to automate.

Also retail had battlegroups which was cross-server. So you had like 7 servers merged into 1 for the bgs. So in terms of numbers it was probably more than warmane. And even then, other bgs didn't really pop outside CTA.
    I know about Battlegroups, but they were formed by servers with a cap of 2000 or so from all accounts I've found. Even if you were correct about it being seven (I couldn't find that number being mentioned), it would require all of them to be at almost the cap simultaneously to surpass what we have. Discounting the odds that it was less than seven, we have about the same of what you could expect in a Battleground, wouldn't you agree?

15. I really, really find it hard to believe that people only played different Battlegrounds on weekends, sorry. I don't particularly expect it to come back, I already linked the reply that was left by a Developer regarding the change. If I was to hazard a guess, making it so the event happens every day, but only offers rewards on the proper days (if it was to come back, that's what I'd be looking out for.. you get the rotations and the PvP, but not the rewards, of course), might be too messy to automate.

I know about Battlegroups, but they were formed by servers with a cap of 2000 or so from all accounts I've found. Even if you were correct about it being seven (I couldn't find that number being mentioned), it would require all of them to be at almost the cap simultaneously to surpass what we have. Discounting the odds that it was less than seven, we have about the same of what you could expect in a Battleground, wouldn't you agree?
    it should have some kind minor bonus of honor during weak, not like the one its going to be on weekends but just something that justify doing instead of others. With that pvp rotation would flow naturally and we should have a nerfed honor like it is suppose to be with this change.

First 123 Last