1. KPack - 46 AddOns in One

Greetings everyone!

I decided finally to finish my collection of addons/modules that I have been collecting over the years of playing, and because I am fan of the single addon concept, I made a single addon that contains so far 57 addons/modules.

Most of the modules can be enabled or disabled but if you don't want to use one of them but cannot find a way to disable it, simply delete its file from Modules folder or unload it from Load.xml file.

Check the repository for more details about the module.

Edited: April 3, 2021

2. Thank you a lot for your work!

3. Really awesome addon pack. Well done my Friend.
    Edited: February 10, 2021

4. Thank you a lot for your work!
    Really awesome addon pack. Well done my Friend.
    You're welcome all. I hope you find it useful :D

5. Is is possible to use an individual addon from this pack?

I would like to use only Personal Resources addon.

6. Is is possible to use an individual addon from this pack?
    You can easily extract modules as standalone addons (a tiny amount of coding required) or as I said when I shared it, all modules that you don't want to use can be deleted (files) if they don't have an option to disable them.

7. Hi there,

Thanks for your work !

How can i set level of nameplates frame in the nameplates module to be lowest as possible, i would like to see my damage numbers above the nameplate frame. I have basic codding skills, if you just help me with the code and position for this function would be great, thanks.

8. How can i set level of nameplates frame in the nameplates module to be lowest as possible, i would like to see my damage numbers above the nameplate frame. I have basic codding skills, if you just help me with the code and position for this function would be great, thanks.
    Hi!
    This pack has now around 57 addons included and the nameplates modules was updated with time, so I cannot give you the exact line numbers to modify but, if you look for a function called Nameplate_OnShow, you should fine the line that's setting the position of the level.

9. There is no Nameplate_OnShow anywhere in the current .LUA files. Could you please integrate this function as an option with chat command, if you think it is good to have ?

10. Healers Mana

Whats the addon that shows healers mana?

11. Thank you for hard work. On your cursor mod, anyway you put on add tooltip to cursor? thanks again. and also i love what you did with skada. its my main go to for dps addon

12. Hello. I really need a good and nice quest add-on pls. There is a functional Carbonite or a Questie like add-on for Warmane Lordaeron 1x pls ?
    Because the Carbonite add-on in which I get it from the sites, gives me a really HUGE LAG in the game, especially when the mobs i grind dies :((

Pls some help if possible. Thx.

13. Whats the addon that shows healers mana?
    It is the Raid Utility module. If you don't want to use the whole KPack just for this, you can use KRU, it's a standalone addon that contains only raid utility modules.
    Edited: February 18, 2022

14. Thank you for hard work. On your cursor mod, anyway you put on add tooltip to cursor? thanks again. and also i love what you did with skada. its my main go to for dps addon
    You're very welcome.
    I have already added the At Cursor option to the Tooltips module.

As for Skada, I am thankful I had lovely people testing it without complains, crashing their games many times. It took me over a year of active and constant development to reach the point it is right now, which made it so far the only damager meter with the most accurate absorbs and healing. Then, we the introduction of a similar DPS calculation as Recount, but improved and way better, it is now more accurate than Recount or Details in damage. And of course, it brings a lot more options that all other damage meters combined. All this could never be achieved without the help of WotLK community for real.

However, with the bad reputation the default old version had, people still have difficulties accepting the addon since the name was kept. I presented proofs and numbers, breakdown of everything, and showed a long comparison between Skada, Details, Recount, Gorkout, Numeration, DPSMater and few others but still .. After all, addons are a personal preference.

In the end, like I keep saying:
    You will always hear/read other addons users ask raid members to link Skada but you will rarely (if not never) hear/read a Skada user ask others to link another addon (at least for the modified version of Skada).

12 Last