1. Old CTA system substitute

Hi there fellow twinks. As you all know Warmane has changed the CTA system to the retail-like about a month ago. During this time the amount of active twinks has dropped significantly and we can notice much less bgs popping than it used to. Since nobody like this change I've created a prototype of a website that shows what CTA Bg should be played today:

https://daily-cta-system.herokuapp.com/

Now the website rotates bgs every 6 seconds, just to show you how it would look. Normally I'd set it to cycle every 24 hours. Change would be applied around 3AM server time.

Of course we can't revert the change made to the honor gained, so I assume gem farmers will not be interested in it. But since I believe most of us play to have fun (and playing one bg over and over again doesn't look appealing) you might be interested in this idea.

I'm open to suggestions about modifying it or adding more features. At the moment I'm thinking about integrating it with current Warmanes CTA system, so on weekends it will show the battleground shown in-game. Let me know what do you think about it.

Finally, I've got a question to leaders and officers of twinking guilds (and every person who wants to help), would you be interested in trying to advertise this website and try to convince other twinks to queue battlegrounds according to it?
    Edited: February 11, 2021

2. Really appreciate your initiative. Hope people will realize and adjust to it and then we can finally play something different than wsg.
    Still wondering though if people at the moment only queue for wsg? I am always also in que for Arathi and it never pops.

3. I really love the visual style of the thing. I would use it as a signature to help advertise in in the community.

4. Im not good with lua afaik but it will be nice if someone make an addon version too.

5. So now CTA will be hidden forever? I thought it's a bug...
    Why they changed? Can't find it in changelog

6. Cta isnt hidden u can look in your calendar witch week witch cta