1. Add option to view how an item would look on a character

Hello,

I think this is a great way to motivate people to purchase items from store for the purpose of Tmog. When I open the store and look at the items, I dont know how they look like and it is hectic to try and google them. Would be awesome if there was an option to view them just like when you click ctrl+click on item to view it in-game.

Just a thought...
    regards,

2. You can download atlasloot addon and see how it looks on your character in-game.

3. You can download atlasloot addon and see how it looks on your character in-game.
    But thats the same thing as googling, would have to copy the name, alt tab, past it, look for it...etc. I am juts suggesting a faster way to view. I am explaining my experience with the store as a member/customer. When there is no option to view quickly, I lose interest and just close it.

4. But thats the same thing as googling, would have to copy the name, alt tab, past it, look for it...etc. I am juts suggesting a faster way to view. I am explaining my experience with the store as a member/customer. When there is no option to view quickly, I lose interest and just close it.
    If your basing your purchase on how it looks like, I really recommend Atlasloot then. Other option would be WoWhead's dressing room, though models might change a bit, as they're updated over the years. Dressing room.