1. Arena Season 19 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 19 will end on February 21, 2021 on all applicable realms, at 22:00 server time.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the crop PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.
    • Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

WoTLK
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 20
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Deadly Gladiator title for WoTLK
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 2 to Rank 5
    • Gladiator title
    • 50 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Deadly Gladiator

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Duelist title

Mists of Pandaria
    Spoiler: Show

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title
    • 20 coins per qualifying member

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Prideful Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member
    • 150 coins per qualifying member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

We are entitled to change the rewards and rules, at any time, if the need arises, either to combat unfair gameplay or to compensate where needed.

2. Hello there. I thought there are going to be new rewards for Soloq/2s because this still goes and its still unfair.
    Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    Duelist title

Duelist title

So for 2s you need atleast 2.5k+ to get Duelist, meanwhile you get Duelist from soloq with like 2050+ rating.
    Atleast change that or add some custom title. You have many and Warbringer is one of them.

3. Hello there. I thought there are going to be new rewards for Soloq/2s because this still goes and its still unfair.
    Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    Duelist title

Duelist title

So for 2s you need atleast 2.5k+ to get Duelist, meanwhile you get Duelist from soloq with like 2050+ rating.
    Atleast change that or add some custom title. You have many and Warbringer is one of them.
    It is something we have under consideration. Mainly regarding switching Warbringer and Duelist in solo queue.

4. Well the Ques are "Dead" its not dead but its not played by many people because they took their free title, so id suggest maybe swap, im unsure if that will make people happy but it will make Soloq abit more alive.

5. Well, if you want to destroy another title like Duelist, switch it with Warbringer, go on. whats next? Giving everyone Gladiator for top 30%? KEKW

6. It is something we have under consideration. Mainly regarding switching Warbringer and Duelist in solo queue.
    Just leave the titles like they are now, you already ruined the duelist, we all know, that duelist is a ****ty title, don't ruin the warbringer as well,,, it still means smthin

7. Actually i think the changes should be good at this time.
    - Its been 1 whole year since Soloq has been introdouced on other realms.
    Maybe another suggestion could be, wipe all Duelist (Soloq) titles and start over with something new.
    You can also swap Warbringer for top 30% and put Challenger/Rival for top 10% and not Duelist
    Since Duelist is r1-r3 in 2s and i dont think that will change because 2s isnt really alive right now.
    I think another reason for that, maybe it will revive 2s bracket by removing duelist from soloq.
    You can also remove Duelist and put some custom title and let Warbringer for top 10%
    There are so many choices but i wouldnt suggest staying the same way and going with Duelist for top 30% because thats really wide.
    I know that Duelist is now *Ruined* Title but maybe if you wipe it people will give it more respect.
    Please dont change this the last day, think of it earlier! Thank you.

8. Stop saying that Duelist is a ruined title, when you can (or at least could for years) get Gladiator from 3s farming 1500 exp noobs who are playing 10games for points. Duelist requirements are 2100 on retail so it is pretty close here to blizzlike. If anything , they should award titles based on % like in retail (and retail wotlk back in the day).

9. Hey Guys, I suggest you should just change rewards for 2s.

Since Soloque was introduced to the other servers it was always the same rewards and there is no point to change anything cause the main problem is that the 2s rewards are really worthless to push for since Soloque blew up.
    You could change Duelist title as r1 reward in 2s with another title that is more worth to grind up to r1. (e.g Warbringer/the Flawless Victor/Death´s Demise/Scarab Lord/Obsidian Slayer).

This is my personal opinion, how to make the 2s bracket more worth to play.

How do you guys feel about this suggestion?

10. Can we have Supreme title for rank 1 of class on Mists of Pandaria too?

11. I might get flamed for this, but I think all PvP titles should be wiped after one season (ofc this wouldn't affect R1 title). It would be an incentive for people to play if they want to continue having said titles, and they would actually mean something. Also, percentage based titles should be awarded for every title except R1, for all brackets.

I'm not sure how much of a chore it would be, and that is just my opinion, but I feel like that would be healthy for PvP in the long run.

12. Actually titles in 2s doesn't mean anything because of the abuse of war/hpal.

I think titles should be wiped out. Moreover, soloque tiltes should be rewarded for people above 2.2k because soloque 2k is as bad as 1.3k mmr. People with very little to no knowledge of arena are getting rewarded tiltes like Duelist / Warbringer, comon.

13. I've got a question regarding the season end - what will be wiped? Arena points / honors? Or will it remain intact?

14. people with 2s sit and complain about titles in soloq, although they themselves cannot do anything in soloq, so they will have to play easy 2s🤣 If you need a title, go and take it to soloq, you think it's easy, and every noob gets a duelist

123 ... Last