1. I might get flamed for this, but I think all PvP titles should be wiped after one season (ofc this wouldn't affect R1 title). It would be an incentive for people to play if they want to continue having said titles, and they would actually mean something. Also, percentage based titles should be awarded for every title except R1, for all brackets.

I'm not sure how much of a chore it would be, and that is just my opinion, but I feel like that would be healthy for PvP in the long run.
    He is very right! PvP titles should be wiped after every season and also should be calculated from percentages just like back in the days on retail.

2. Hey will there be another arena point flush before closing the season, or todays was the last?

3. Hey will there be another arena point flush before closing the season, or todays was the last?
    yeah i need arena point flush .... please :D

4. Hey will there be another arena point flush before closing the season, or todays was the last?
    no, next flush is again on wednesday, so u must play on monday or tuesday to get points

5. make it like it was last season. soloq and 3s like retail (challenger,rival,duelist)

6. but why the **** would you do this before the flush, i actually needed next flush for head piece and jsut got to 1950 xD, well done, well done...

7. Seriosly, why duelist again for top 30%? Isn't about the time to change it already? You keep saying you gonna swap out rewards for past 2 seasons, and guess what? You still do the same even now. Such a shame...

8. Can somebody please explain what will happen to team rating, personal rating and arena points when the season ends?

9. Can somebody please explain what will happen to team rating, personal rating and arena points when the season ends?
    team deleted
    MMR resetted
    Arena point = nothing. You will keep your Arena Point and honor (Lordaeron/Icecrown/Blackrock)

10. So I'm guessing we wouldn't be getting any points for the games played this week since season resets before the flush. Was hoping they would have at least aligned the reset date to be on the same day after the flush. Oh well.

11. I kinda dont beleive this that you get duelist @2k soloque , this was maybe early seasons when less ppl played or am i wrong and you actualy get it ?
    Cuz idk 2.9 2s is far faar away from 2k soloque lol and same title , even if it was 2k2 soloque would be little for duelist.

12. ))

I kinda dont beleive this that you get duelist @2k soloque , this was maybe early seasons when less ppl played or am i wrong and you actualy get it ?
    Cuz idk 2.9 2s is far faar away from 2k soloque lol and same title , even if it was 2k2 soloque would be little for duelist.

So go and get my title in soloq)) if you have 2.9 in 2's you won't have any trouble doing it))

13. So go and get my title in soloq)) if you have 2.9 in 2's you won't have any trouble doing it))
    Oh boy....

You got triggered that you didnt even notice that i asked a question cuz i obviously dont know.
    I saw few ppl wrote you get it even with less then 2k so idk are they overexaggarating or you may acctualy get it with 2k or less then 2k rate.

And about "your" title if its actualy true that ppl get it with 2k or less LOL then any backedaling warr , ele or holypala can get it in 2 days of farming.
    And yea then this should be rly changed atleast by giving some better titles for 2s top

14. Just google wow arena cutoffs to see that retail duelist req is 2k1. The "problem" isnt that duelist from soloq requires too low rating but the 2s requirements are too high for it. Ofc if warmane started distributing arena titles based on % like in retail (and as retail wotlk had), then the requirements for challenger title would be 1k6 for example , but the titles would be purged every season and you would have to earn them again every season. I think % based distribution would help incentivize more ppl to play arenas (especially already bis ppl as they have nothing to gain from arena except "fun" for now).

15. This aplies for frostmourne too?
    Arena points will be deleted too or only teams?

First 1234 ... Last