1. Hello there , I wrote ticket ingame , and GM Cairner send me here to write about my problem that I didn't recieve Solo Queue Title (Duelist,Rival,Challenger) . My character name - Lamron . Please fix this .
    Got the same reply directly in game from that GM too, Riny - Icecrown, please investigate my case too:)

2. Hello, GM what was the minimal rate in soloq for titles?
    I was 2100 soloq arena in Icecrown realm and receive nothing u saying 30% of player over 1600. How many teams have over 2100
    Lonelywolf [forum] I got Duelist on my alt with full rele gear @ 1800 rating in soloQ. That's a bit overkill
    I didn't read anywhere that titles are over 2200rate. That information in the site was incorrect, with that first 30% over 1600, but nobody said that it starts from 2200+rate
    Gamemaster Cairner told me to submit feature feedback here in forum.
    Greetings
    Please if possible fix it. Character name Neverborn

3. I enjoy how people only see the 1600 requirement but never the full sentence:

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600 - TOP 1%

4. Solo Queue
    Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Duelist title
    You read before whisering :))

5. Solo Queue
    Gladiator
    Actually no1 got gladiator from soloQ this season, not even a rank3 or rank4 guy on blackrock. You can verify it there: https://i.imgur.com/k0y1jmU.png
    I would appreciate if some1 from staff can answer what happened, why top1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600 were not rewarded this season?

6. also got nothing from my 3 chars on 1950. i thought it might be top30% since people got something for 1850 on icecrown....

7. Will any GM answer to us what happend already, and will you fix the problem?

8. Hey! I was 2k in SoloQ and I didn't get the 30% title (Duelist). I've also noticed that many players from Lordaeron also didn't receive title for higher rates so it can't be that I was not eligible. Could you tell me what's going on? Char name: Andjeloxoxo

9. duelist was higher on lordaeron this season I believe

10. [21:45:22][Syzonz] has earned the achievement [Duelist]!
    [21:45:22][Syzonz] has earned the achievement [Rival]!
    [21:45:22][Syzonz] has earned the achievement [Challenger]!

some dude just logged in next to me. checked his statistics - 1,9k personal. it's blackrock

11. I've seen 2400 Solo Que rated people ( ~top 70 ) with warbringer but rank 4 guy didn't get gladiator, every1 with basic math knowledge can come to conclusion that something went wrong with Solo Que title distribution this time.

Solo Queue
    Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Warbringer title

That means for each gladiator there is a 10x warbringers, so if a player rank 60 receive warbringer that means only top6 will get gladiator. And here we have situation that a guy who is 2400rating ( ~rank 60 or 70 ) receive warbringer but a guy that achieved rank4 did not get gladiator.

I'm talking about blackrock and icecrown realms.

12. to me warbringer sounds much cooler than gladiator but thats my personal taste

13. something went wrong with blackrock, people with 1800 got titles looks like 60% of total players got their titles, and icecrown got nothing even with 2.1k

14. something went wrong with blackrock, people with 1800 got titles looks like 60% of total players got their titles, and icecrown got nothing even with 2.1k
    Exactly, today I even seen a guy with max soloQ rating 2311 that got warbringer. 2311rating is obviously not Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600, its more like top 20%. While cream of the soloQladder still did not get gladiator title.

First ... 2345 Last