1. This aplies for frostmourne too?
    Arena points will be deleted too or only teams?
    no, this thread is not about "Frostmourne" realm.

2. I got challenger rival and duelist from solo que between 2.4 and 2.5, I dont know if thats right, someone said they got it with 2.2k also

3. I got Duelist on my alt with full rele gear @ 1800 rating in soloQ. That's a bit overkill........

4. Lordaeron soloq rewards still bugged got nothing at 2.2k
    On icecrown seems fixed got my duelist at 2.2k

5. Hello, how people got Duelist on 1,8. I dont receive anything on 2k1+ in solo in Icecrown.

6. Lord bugged

Season reward on Lordaeron are still bugged. BLackrock is fine.

There are no coins for Supreme title like in the past? Why?

7. Season reward on Lordaeron are still bugged. BLackrock is fine.

There are no coins for Supreme title like in the past? Why?
    Pretty much because it wasn't announced :

Solo Queue

Rank 1

Deadly Gladiator

Rank 1 of class

Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Gladiator

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600

Duelist title

8. OK, so where are gladiator and warbringer titles on Lordaeron? :D

9. So 1.8k rating is enough for The Duelist Title in Soloq :) feel sorry for 2s :D

10. You should not be getting tittle for 1.8k in solo q. Mine was 2.1k and no tittle on Icecrown

11. what was lowest rating to be rewarded with warbringer title?

12. how much rating is needed for The Supreme in overall? if only 1 hunt plays and gets 1.6k rating it gets automatically the Supreme?

13. and Obviously Players do not share Rank 1 titles with other Realms? Like an Example You are from Blackrock get highest rating rating rank1 and 2nd best is From ICC realm both get Deadly Gladiator Titles and The Supreme?

14. Hello, how people got Duelist on 1,8. I dont receive anything on 2k1+ in solo in Icecrown.
    Same problem :(

15. Hello there , I wrote ticket ingame , and GM Cairner send me here to write about my problem that I didn't recieve Solo Queue Title (Duelist,Rival,Challenger) . My character name - Lamron . Please fix this .

First 12345 Last