1. WotLK Jewelcrafting 1-450 [Icecrown 3x Profession rate]

Note: Some recipes might turn yellow and doesn't give skill up when creating one, keep this in mind
    that you might need to do couple extra for some recipes

Vanilla content

Materials required for Vanilla

• Copper Bar 40x
    • Malachite 4x
    • Bronze Bar 50x
    • Silver Bar 20x
    • Heavy Stone 24x
    • Shadowgem 6x
    • Iron Bar 4x
    • Jade 7x
    • Gold Bar 10x
    • Mithril Bar 26x
    • Truesilver Bar 31x
    • Citrine 2x
    • Aquamarine 18x
    • Flask of Mojo 24x
    • Thorium Bar 14x
    • Star Ruby 5x
    • Heart of the wild 2x
    • Azerothian Diamond 5x
    • Blue Sapphire 4x
    • Essence of Undeath 4x
    • Huge Emerald 6x
    • Living Essence 12x
    • Powerful Mojo 12x

Profession skills

• 1-40 Delicate Copper Wire (Make all - DO NOT SELL)
    • 41-52 Malachite Pendant
    • 53-82 Solid Bronze Ring
    • 83-112 Ring of Silver Might
    • 113-121 Heavy Stone Status
    • 122-130 Ring of Twilight Shadows
    • 131-136 Heavy Jade Ring (Create 2x Bronze Setting for this)
    • 137-151 Golden Dragon Ring
    • 151-181 Mithril Filigree (Make 10 - DO NOT SELL) (If you can't get to 181 with Mithril, make some Solid Stone Statue to reach there.)
    • 182-196 Engraved Truesilver Ring
    • 197-202 Citrine Ring of Rapid Healing
    • 203-211 Amulet of Truesight
    • 212-229 Aquamarine Signet
    • 230-247 Thorium Setting (Make 14 - DO NOT SELL)
    • 248-262 Ruby Pendant of Fire
    • 263-265 Truesilver Healing Ring
    • 266-280 Diamond Focus Ring
    • 281-292 Sapphire Pendant of Winter Night
    • 293-301 Living Emerald Pendant

Outland content

Materials required for Outland

• Black Diamond 3x
    • Fel Iron Bar 7x
    • Blood Garnet 8x
    • Azure Moonstone 6x
    • Deep Peridot 3x
    • Adamantite Powder 16x
    • Primal Earth 14x
    • Adamantite Bar 4x
    • Golden Draenite 2-4x (IF you can't get 340 with Merculian Adamantites)

Profession skills

• 302-310 Prismatic Black Diamond
    • 311-322 Fel Iron Blood Ring
    • 323-331 Azure Moonstone Ring
    • 332-340 Mercurial Adamantite 4x minimum (DO NOT SELL) [Finish skilling to 340 by making Rigid Golden Draenite or any other yellow recipe of your choise]
    • 341-352 Heavy Adamantite Ring

Note that 2 last recipes will be RNG if you get profession ticks to reach 352 so you might have to make some more.

Northrend content
    Note: This part of the Jewelcrafting you have multiple options to choose from. Try to use red recipes as much as possible
    if you can. Once you can create Rare quality gems I suggest to start making those and try to see which have good price
    in auction house to sell or for own use. Here's what I did down below myself to reach 450.

Materials required for Northrend

• Dark Jade 14x
    • Shadow Crystal 4x
    • Chalcedony 3x
    • Eternal Earth 5x
    • Sky Sapphire 7x
    • Titanium Bar 18x
    • Twilight Opal 10x
    • Forest Emerald 12x
    • Scarlet Ruby 3x
    • Earthsiege Diamond 2x
    • Frozen Orb 1x

Profession skills

• 353-361 Dark Jade Focusing Lens
    • 362-370 Shadow Crystal Focusing Lens
    • 371-376 Solid Chalcedony
    • 377-391 Jade Ring of Slaying
    • 392-412 Sparkling Sky Sapphire
    • 413-421 Emerald Boar (You can choose to do different Trinket but then your gem materials will be different for this part)
    • 422-436 Runed Mana Band
    • 437-442 Emerald Choker
    • 443-445 Icy Prism
    • 446-450 Powerful Earthsiege Diamond
    Edited: January 14, 2023 Reason: Fixed Grammar

2. Awful guide doesnt match any of the requierements, and its not about luck, they are bad calculated.

This got me walking betwen dalaran and stormwind AH every single recipe.

3. Awful guide doesnt match any of the requierements, and its not about luck, they are bad calculated.

This got me walking betwen dalaran and stormwind AH every single recipe.
    I take it you didn't read the "whole" post when replying like this.

Note: Some recipes might turn yellow and doesn't give skill up when creating one, keep this in mind
    that you might need to do couple extra for some recipes

4. You should count all materials required again... Cause you are missing a lot somewhere for some items. For example Iron bars... 2 mithril bars missing etc etc.

5. You should count all materials required again... Cause you are missing a lot somewhere for some items. For example Iron bars... 2 mithril bars missing etc etc.
    Done, Completely went through making JWC to my newest DK and followed guide to the dot. Had to tinker with 4 spots and corrected them now (I hope).

this guide is ****ed bud
    Just completed JWC with my guide again. Had to tinker with 4 spots which is now fixed to guide.

6. Overall it worked exactly as shown but had a problem on "413-421 Do any of the following trinkets: Twilight Serpent, Sapphire Owl, Ruby Hare, Monarch Crab, Emerald Boar" i used materials i needed for the other recipes ended up having to buy more stuff ,, anyways good guide ty

7. This guide atleast was good for me, it was fast and cheap some mats was missing but it was not alot just few, great work

8. Overall it worked exactly as shown but had a problem on "413-421 Do any of the following trinkets: Twilight Serpent, Sapphire Owl, Ruby Hare, Monarch Crab, Emerald Boar" i used materials i needed for the other recipes ended up having to buy more stuff ,, anyways good guide ty
    I took time off now and revisited this part of the guide and corrected materials required.

This guide atleast was good for me, it was fast and cheap some mats was missing but it was not alot just few, great work
    Good that it worked for you!

I used this guide again to each point buying all required materials beforehand and everything went fine for me had to even sell back some after vanilla content part.

9. There's quite a few things one can do differently to save a lot of gold.

1-50 = Make rough stone statues. Rough stones are always dirt cheap so using up 300 of them will be significantly cheaper than buying even 10 Copper Bars.
    50-80 = Bronze Settings (they will be needed for Amulet of the Moon and/or Pendant of the Agate Shield)

110-150 = Amulet of the Moon (this needs bronze settings which you already made and Lesser Moonstones which are almost always dirt cheap)
    120-160 = Pendant of the Agate Shield (this needs bronze settings along with Moss Agate which is usually around 2-4g each)

245-285 = The Aquamarine Ward (incredible gold saver because Aquamarines are significantly cheaper than any other gem at that level range)

300-325 = Prismatic Black Diamond (Black Diamonds cost very little on the auction house, use the recipe until it goes gray!)
    325-350 = Any combination of Outland uncommon gem cutting. Cut them until they go gray at 350.

350-410 = Any combination of Northrend uncommon gem cutting. Cut them until they go gray at 410.

410-425 = Any combination of Northrend rare gem cutting (Forest Emerald and Twilight Opal are usually the cheapest). Cut them until they go green at 425.

- Amulet of the Moon recipe is found in Darnasuss and Exodar on vendors (Alliance) or Undercity and Silvermoon on vedors (Horde)
    - Pendant of the Agate Shield is found in Wetlands (Alliance) or Thousand Needles (Horde)
    - The Aquamarine Ward is a world drop recipe so you need to look for it on the auction house but if you can get it for a reasonable price its worth it!
    Edited: April 17, 2022

10. June 7, 2022  
    Great guide, perfect as of June 2022!

11. for Frostmourne right now on 3.0

buy like 4-6 more copper bars
    buy 6 mihtril bars and 3 citrine more and 24 truesilver bar less.
    create 3 mre Citrine Ring of Rapid Healing because the other recipe which uses truesilver bars isn't available yet.

12. Thank yoy for the guide. Its very usefull <3
    Had you considered doing any other guide?

13. Thank yoy for the guide. Its very usefull <3
    Had you considered doing any other guide?
    Glad it helped. In fact I have some more guides:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=432352 <-- Blacksmithing
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=384147 <-- Tailoring

I had in mind to do other professions too but haven't got time to go through them in-game yet properly.

14. this is a bad guide there are a lot of better alternative when it comes to crafting items to level up the skill for example you said (293-301 Living Emerald Pendant) but emerald lion king require much less gold to make

12 Last