1. Personally I just think it's most fun out of 3 specs. love watching people slowly die from diseases :)

2. Why ppl keep bringing up this "unique" AoE debuff on UH? It doesn't matter at all in boss fights.
    LK? You have plague for ghouls & shamblings.
    LDW? Hp pool of mobs is to low to need 13% dmg bonus.
    PP? You single-target oozes.
    DBS? Well, they can spread it only by accident, cuz don't want to "break" rotation + chance to take aggro from beast
    Your ignorance is astonishing, Ebon Plaguebringer is useful on LK (you forgot to mention valks, and also you pretend to make a point as if Ghouls dps was useless / shambling not having a +13% magic damage taken debuff which just takes a lot of importance considering 90+% of the damage they take -and is one of the factors that contribute to have the first shambling killed before the second one/ not overlapped with hard enrage and second shamb- )
    On LDW even if HP pool is low it is a 13% dps increase for many characters and that basically means more damage on the boss aswell.
    On sindy it is also useful, specially on progression raids /progressive servers when everyone just runs +/- 5.800 GS average.
    On DBS you will most likely do more damage with your diseases (even tho their damage is 70% less than normal) than a single BS. On the other hand is very unlikely as UHDK to just outpull a boomkin/mage/hunt/wlock on threath just with 1 tick of their diseases that also do 70% less damage than normal.

Statistically, around 60 % (sometimes more, depending on the raid and the wipes) of the time elapsed on ICC is while clearing trash, that means that in order to be more efficient on the time you spend while clearing you need to focus *primarily* on trash clears, aswell as time for buffing, waiting for bosses and encounters itself. Your Ebon Plaguebringer comes online on this aswell, increasing the clear speed of the most important factor on the time elapsed in a raid.

3. You are twisting my words for reason i don't know...

What i said, is that pointing out AoE side of this debuff is pointless. That's all. So when ppl make raid, they can skip DK and take someone more useful, choose from boomie or demolock aswel.
    But ofc you had to bust in and play "white-knight" card, while barely understanding message that you've quote.
    Raid comps are made by people with a higher IQ than you, thank god. Most of them take 1-2 boomkins and 1 demolock (considering ICC raid comps where their buff surpasses ele shaman one, which is just a flat SP buff).
    On the other hand you're just assuming that an extra demolock/boomkin (I wonder what's the point of taking a ''C'' and ''B'' tier class respectively) is somehow better than taking (1) unholy that not only brings that unique debuff but is the best (or one of the best,if properly played) spec/class on overall ICC raid damage, which as I just said is THE most important factor when it comes to how effective your group is at clearing the entire raid (on endgame content- speedrunning)
    When you're talking about bringing arms warrior>>> Feral has mangle, rogue has savage combat, both outburst arms warrior, any dk/feral/class with ANY SORT OF SLOW triggers TTW. Your whole example is terrible just because it doesn't cover the fact over the one you just started arguing ''X class has a unique debuff''.

4. Mmm nop, Arms can't do that - limited targets. Who does that is Combat with one FoK tough.

And I guess 30% Disease damage is somewhat comparable with 30% Bleed on AoE situations.
    Not at all, raid-wise 30% bleed when it comes to AoE is better than 30% disease damage (Since you gotta count only SP on 1 target with DP and fdk -if there's any- on multiple targets with their disease damage, we're not taking unholy here just because he's providing the debuff thus not being a class getting extra value) on the other hand having mangle on 3-4 targets is more impactful due to raid comps having 3 warriors which cleave (and therefore put bleeds) on those 3-4 targets.

5. Frost is a lot more complicated to play than unholy, but does a lot more DPS. It's a trade-off, as well as unholy giving certain bonuses for casters+insane aoe damage. It depends really on what you prefer and what you want out of the game when playing a DK
    Depends a lot on who's playing frost, who's playing unholy and how long will the fight take. If you're doing a boss in 1 minute with BL unholy will most likely beat frost, for example.

6. I dont, except for heroic halion and lod for when it actually matters. My arguement from start was for people who thinks uh is a must for all bosses and all modes. Im against not getting a feral instead uh with the excuse of that raid needs a uh even while its a normal pug. Endgame guilds mostly know uh s use as you mentioned already and its totally valid.
    Missleading, as explained above, when it comes to raid efficiency Ebon Plaguebringer is an awesome debuff aswell as unholy a great spec. Saying that EP is only worth it on the 2 ''end game'' bosses just demonstrates plain ignorance on the class and endgame- progressive raiding.

7. Because

LK? On lordaeron it matters, on iceclown u can ignore necrotic plague and just keep dispelling it and if someone dies it's fine cuz you can practically 10 man LoD it's so easy
    LDW? The mobs need to die asap on lordaeron, in icecrown she's a joke of a boss and only requires tactics.
    DBS? "Only by accident" is dumb, spreading diseases on saurfang does 5x 30% of the disease damage on the beasts + makes them insanely squishy with the ebonplague debuff, you can do heroic saurfang on iceclown with a mediocre 5k gearscore group but with optimal composition.

Most of what you said is all wrong information that is only acceptable due to you playing on extremely easy content with extremely overgeared bis players who can compensate for mistakes or failure with high gearscore.

8. Oh lord of everything and god of skill, your presence is overwhelming for us, low plebs. Please, know mercy and stay in your elite heaven (reservation) Lordaeron.
    If you are so great of player, i think you should delete your thread about SM frost DK, cuz there is no better player on forum than you.

So, why UH? Cuz it's great versatile spec that scales up with almost any stat you can possibly gain in raid, have some useful spells and well, it's DK themed expansion)

9. I replace everything I say with this since people doesnt bother to read and keep repeating same things.

People play uh because cmon man, they are Arthas reborn! Screw everything, they can jump around, spread diseases and if anyone points their finger at them, they can show how important they are by showing this magnificent buff called avon diselbringer which is important cause of reasons. Lets not call guilds that struggle with trash as trash but instead lets call them as progressive guilds that need unholy dk power.

10. Because

LK? On lordaeron it matters, on iceclown u can ignore necrotic plague and just keep dispelling it and if someone dies it's fine cuz you can practically 10 man LoD it's so easy
    LDW? The mobs need to die asap on lordaeron, in icecrown she's a joke of a boss and only requires tactics.
    DBS? "Only by accident" is dumb, spreading diseases on saurfang does 5x 30% of the disease damage on the beasts + makes them insanely squishy with the ebonplague debuff, you can do heroic saurfang on iceclown with a mediocre 5k gearscore group but with optimal composition.

Most of what you said is all wrong information that is only acceptable due to you playing on extremely easy content with extremely overgeared bis players who can compensate for mistakes or failure with high gearscore.
    Bro, sad to say but you're probably one of those random tragic players that believe because they play in lordaeron they are somehow good. It's quite clear that you don't know **** about the game and if you'd just be smart enough to just stay shut nobody would trashtalk you, but here we go.

Do you remember Offline and Invisus? Do you remember Frostmourne? Well, this might burst your bubble but Offline got LK as soon as the heroic lockout started with an average raid gearscore that wasn't above 5900. On the other hand, LDW was killed by Invisus with an average gearscore of 5900 aswell. Idk if that tells you something (regarding ICC being tuned as it is on Lordaeron btw). Yes, LK on Lordaeron has 1 difference with Icecrown>> A tuned melee damage. But then again, if you got those top guilds doing it with TOGC gear, do you think doing LK is hard on any of the servers?

And, for your information, there are many guilds in Icecrown just farming LOD 0% (just because they want, and they can) even on 2 ID's per week.
    So yeah, the biggest disrupting thing is the 30% buff, so what?

I don't wanna bring this whole Icecrown vs Lordaeron ******ed drama again, but have you ever thought how many Invisus/Offline players were from Lord? In case you didn't knew, they are a minority, the core is made from Icecrown.

But then again, try to answer me with your below average IQ (I just read your post about 2h wep on FDK btw). If you spend around 50% of the time clearing trash in ICC, and you're focusing on raid efficiency, why wouldn't you take unholy dk?

Why wouldn't you use a higher output damage ability on bloodbeasts (that are a prio target) than a single BS?

Most of what I'm saying is right and is due to class and end-game knowledge. If you're praising Lordaeron current state as ''harder'' (when faced with undeniable evidence of the current state of things in Lordaeron) then you got no idea of what you're talking about.

First 123