1. Retail-like Weak Auras for Demonology Warlock

Demonology Warlock Weak Auras UI

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 3.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI.

Features

There's a main group and an auxiliary upper group for buffs/procs for this UI

[list][*] Trackers for all of your rotation abilities.[*] Offensive and defensive cooldown trackers[*] Smart pet aura that checks for HasPet, it's state (passive, defensive, etc) and it's health bar neatly packed in one icon[*] Mana and cast bars

Things to note
    This UI has certain common characteristics, such as displaying important rotation abilities and cooldowns with glowing effects for high priority purposes and also cooldowns with a desaturated textures so you know what's not up to be used. Important abilities also display unique effects when they're about to be off cooldown once again.

Comments on the UI

Took a 2 month hiatus and here I am! Three UIs in one day. This UI was heavily inspired by the unholy DK one, since I liked the look of it.

WARNING
    Apart from my other UIs, this one was made on version 3.18 of Bunny's WA. This might have impact for users on the 2.18 version, but do look out for that!

Import

There's 4 imports for 4 groups. The main group is obligatory for the other ones to show, but other than that, you're free not to download any you feel isn't needed.

1. Demonology Warlock (Main Rotation)
    2. Demonology Warlock (Upper Group)

More of my UIs
    Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (15/12/2020) - Released
    v1.1 (16/12/2020) - Fixed Right Group error when decoding.

2. Hi OP,
    Just letting you know that I absolutely LOVE your Weak AurasUI for all 3 specs. I personally was procrastinating configuring it myself and feeling guilty but seeing your work I feel a little better and tons relieved that I won't have to start from scratch :D Thjs wee lil'gnome is forever in your debt and sending her best regards. Thanks!

3. It works like a charm and looks stunning. Thank you for sharing this!

4. Immolate, corruption and agony do not seem to be working when applied to a target. Other auras work, such as molton core procs, or have soul link up. It's just dot timers not working.

Tried your fire mage WA, worked just fine no issues.

5. Immolate, corruption and agony do not seem to be working when applied to a target. Other auras work, such as molton core procs, or have soul link up. It's just dot timers not working.

Tried your fire mage WA, worked just fine no issues.
    Tested is just now working fine, maybe you are not using max rank spells?

6. Tested is just now working fine, maybe you are not using max rank spells?
    Ahh I'm leveling still. I see

7. This is SO GOOOD. I love how minimalistic, simple and clean this looks. I am gonna test it and edit it if needed for my demo. However, this is pure pleasure to look at. Thank you very much for sharing!

8. For those who have engineering how can we make another one to see cooldown on gloves/feet ?

9. May 10, 2022  
    it's not showing my immolate or corruption on the weakaura-- do i have to be 80 for them to show? (does the spell ID not match if it's a lower rank?)

10. For Lvling

This aura very good but he use ID for spell so only work for max lvl spell (lv 10), and so If you want it to show the cooldown while lvling You must first find the exact skill. For Example the Corruption 2 > Trigger tab > Trigger 1 then tick the Name button then write the EXACT same name of the skill on your client show and it work. IDK If it work for the long term but it seem fine now

11. Hi, seems like the links are not working anymore, can you fix this please?