1. You didn't even made effort to understand my point. I don't give a **** about winning or losing, but if I get stomped to the ground on every BG and I have to be a ghost until Icecrown premades are tired of farming blackrock noobs, I'd rather just not play BG's at all. This would be totally okay if I was the only one with this mindset, but you don't have to be a genius to realize that pretty much everyone has started to avoid BG's. The alterac valley chat is filled with:
    X has joined the battleground.
    X has left the battleground.
    Until everyone in alliance is X-Blackrock.

And the solution that you are presenting is to premade, so I can be part of the problem as well. Not everyone is willing to ditch their PvE guilds to play a couple BG's a day. But when you play a couple BG's a day and all you do is get graveyard farmed for the past 3 months, one starts to wonder if playing BG's is worth the time.
    Its not worht your time, especially since you are obviously not trying to win the games you play. Of course i'm providing you with a solution, if you take it or not its on you.

Note: Good that everyone is starting ot avoid bgs, then we can actually start playing some REAL pvp, not some bragger elitist wanna be i don't know what
    Edited: March 20, 2021

2. Its not worht your time, especially since you are obviously not trying to win the games you play. Of course i'm providing you with a solution, if you take it or not its on you.

Note: Good that everyone is starting ot avoid bgs, then we can actually start playing some REAL pvp, not some bragger elitist wanna be i don't know what
    You didn't understand a single sentence of what I said, yet you are constantly bickering and assuming things. But if being part of the corpsecamper team is a solution, I guess there isn't much to be said or discuss with you.

3. Agree 100% makes no sense that Lordareon isn t pay to win . But u get queued with pay to win players ... I ve got no words to describe it.

4. Guys I think some of you don't understand main issue with BGs being stomp fests. That is: Premades. Big premades (10-20+ members) vs randoms

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434095

If premades were allowed to be only 5 man maximum vs randoms things might go better.

There should be one new bracket called Rated Battlegrounds where people might compete for rating / prestige being on TOP500 or so list on web, maybe some cosmetic awards too.

Would solve the issue of casual BGs

Also 5+ premades should only be able queue 5+ premades.

And in AV big premades could only fight big premade or just ban premades in AV.

Grinding gear in PvP is easy. Done it on Lordareon on my Pally till about 5.6k GS. I just takes time.

This is not about gear, but more so about HAVING FUN - which lately I assume nobody playing BiS bracket AVs has ...

5. Well you guys are the reason for the stomp fests, is it so hard to write in the bg chat, try to group up and coordinate. The amount of times my team has been stomped is ridiculous. And sorry i don't blame premades for that. i blame 9 out of 10 people for refusing to write even hi in chat, i blame 8 ot 10 that CAPS words like *****S, NOOBS. I blame the 30 out of 40 who initially join AV and write in chat "I Hate this ****hole| and leave. I blame player mentality. The other day we managed to fight off a horde lord premade on wsg just by communicating and discussing battle strategies. Again its not the premade that makes your gameplay miserable, its you and only you.

First 123