1. Characters missing

Hello, I havent played in a while,and I cant see my old characters on Lordareon realm, i can see the (4) ,which indicates they are there,but in the character menu i dont see them.
    can you please fix that for me? thank you very much

2. Hello, I havent played in a while,and I cant see my old characters on Lordareon realm, i can see the (4) ,which indicates they are there,but in the character menu i dont see them.
    can you please fix that for me? thank you very much
    did you try to check if they are deleted ? go to your account on website and go to services, and pick character restoration.

3. same here but, lets try hey guys , good day, i lost my character in this server i was a player here when they call you molten wow , pretty old player , i left cuz school i know its late now , but i didnt know you guys was going to delete all the old chars, it is possibly to restor my char it was an Icecrown real name Darkdeta(paladin) maybe you cant restore now , but if you can restore you can move him to Lordaeron? , well hope never die , cheers o7

srry for ma bad English

4. same here but, lets try hey guys , good day, i lost my character in this server i was a player here when they call you molten wow , pretty old player , i left cuz school i know its late now , but i didnt know you guys was going to delete all the old chars, it is possibly to restor my char it was an Icecrown real name Darkdeta(paladin) maybe you cant restore now , but if you can restore you can move him to Lordaeron? , well hope never die , cheers o7

srry for ma bad English
    They can't return your molten-wow characters. They were lost years ago

5. i didnt play on molten-wow. it was warmane lordareon, maybe just 2-3 years back. i believe there should still be a trace of the characters.. do admins reply here?

6. Try with more detailed explanation on [email protected]. Good luck!

7. DId you have 2 factor authenticator enabled? Perhaps your account was compromised and subsequently chars got deleted.