1. Retail-like Weak Auras for Affliction Warlock

Affliction Warlock Weak Auras UI

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself before explaining what I'm about to share. I'm Lunminas, a Disco Priest main from the guild <Fade>, I've been playing on Warmane for around 3 to 4 years now with some experience on retail.

This Weak Auras was made in attempt to fulfill something that's been missing from the contemporary Wrath of the Lich King community: New and updated User Interfaces. This project is essentially a start to make the 3.3.5a experience inherit some of the best improvents from retail content. Taking into consideration that Weak Auras 2 has been updated in August to be compatible with a plethrera of components from the origial retail addon, it's now possible to develop clean, functional UIs on it's new 3.18 build, with added effects, conditions, triggers, etc.

With this, I'd like to share my WA Import, but do realize that this does not work with old version of Weak Auras.

If you're unsure where to download the new version, check for Bunny67's Weak Aura 2 Github repository. The build should be there.

Without further ado, here's the UI.

Features

There's a main group and an auxiliary upper group for buffs/procs for this UI

[list][*] Trackers for all of your rotation abilities.[*] Offensive and defensive cooldown trackers[*] Smart pet aura that checks for HasPet, it's state (passive, defensive, etc) and it's health bar neatly packed in one icon[*] Mana and cast bars

Things to note
    This UI has certain common characteristics, such as displaying important rotation abilities and cooldowns with glowing effects for high priority purposes and also cooldowns with a desaturated textures so you know what's not up to be used. Important abilities also display unique effects when they're about to be off cooldown once again.

Comments on the UI

Took a 2 month hiatus and here I am! Three UIs in one day. This UI was heavily inspired by the unholy DK one, since I liked the look of it.

WARNING
    Apart from my other UIs, this one was made on version 3.18 of Bunny's WA. This might have impact for users on the 2.18 version, but do look out for that!

Import

There's 4 imports for 4 groups. The main group is obligatory for the other ones to show, but other than that, you're free not to download any you feel isn't needed.

1. Affliction Warlock (Main Rotation)
    2. Affliction Warlock (Upper Group)

More of my UIs
    Did you like my UI? Please, make sure to check the rest! I'm attempting to make UIs for all classes. If you are interested, please check out this project's main thread for more.

Changelog

v1.0 (22/02/2021) - Released

2. Hello! Thanks for the work you've done. I appreciate it. I am a beginner at warlock and weakauras. I did everything you mentioned in the main post, yet my weak auras don't load for a reason I am not aware of. They are not laded.

3. thank you very much i play lock for years now but it still improved my dps ouput. Very good work keep it up and god bless you.

4. Hi! I don't understand the "Life Tap" icon function. When i cast life tap it stand always gray.

5. Hi! I don't understand the "Life Tap" icon function. When i cast life tap it stand always gray.
    A bit too late but better late than never.

Do you have the Life Tap Glyph?