1. Premium membership

Hello, i'm new to the server and i'd like to be a premium member so i can skip the queue, but i can't find how much i need to donate to become premium member, so is there some minimum donation i have to send to become premium member, like for example 5 dollars? Thank you for you replies.

2. 10€/$ is the minimum to become premium

3. thanks, so i'll be able to skip the queue right?

4. so ive doanted a total of 10 coins but my account is still "regular" ?? does it take days to be upgraded or its just me ?

5. What do you mean you donated a total of 10 coins, you need to donate a minimum of 10 euro. Did you donated the 10 euro at once or on parts? Because when the parts add up to that 10 euro you still won't get premium

6. total of 10 euros to get 10 coins in 5 purchases in one day as the option to donate 10 euros in one shot is not available to me for some reason

7. total of 10 euros to get 10 coins in 5 purchases in one day as the option to donate 10 euros in one shot is not available to me for some reason
    send an email to [email protected] to find out if you can get "premium" status in this way