1. Warmane Unofficial Discord

https://discord.gg/cyH3pYM28Z

The discord server has channels and roles for all members of Warmane. All realms, pvp, pve, transmog, etc are all represented topics. The rules are fairly laid back and should be common sense. There are some staff present on the discord server, but please don't bother them - they're busy enough already. :)The discord is mainly intended as a hub for the community, not to detract from or replace smaller and more niche discord servers. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask in the general chat channels, or message an admin on there if the need is urgent enough.

2. Thank you for this. I do not use Discord, they think my alt Wumpus is a pig...shame on them. ;D
    I may pop in as a silent observer from time to time.

I am in the early process of designing a community site similar to Pugfinder.gg, but specifically for Lordaeron, and more comprehensive. It will be called Consortium, and will allow cross-guild and cross-faction scheduling of events, from hang-out parties to fun events like Running of the Bulls, pre-made BGs for all levels, etc. I got annoyed not being able to do any bgs besides WSG and AB before level 80, so Consortium will allow both factions to schedule BG queue times, to get the game going for the non-80s. This is not an easy task for me, haven't done web design in over a decade, and I need to do a lot of graphics, buy webspace, and other stuff. I have already created a custom chat channel on both factions on Lordaeron called Consortium. All are welcome to /join Consortium. I ask only that whoever has mod/ownership at the time not set a PW or squelch/mute anyone. We are a community, and Consortium will be the place where we can lay aside the Red vs. Blue paradigm and learn to be people again.

I thank you in advance, Warmane, that Consortium will not need a Discord now. ;D /hug /love /smile

3. May 2, 2021  
    Absolutely based! Some servers lately have been ditching/disregarding their websites completely, meanwhile good old Warmane was holding onto the old formula. I'm not much of a zoomer to be in touch 24/7, but I do sometimes get the itch to feel the pulse of the community, so this addition is most welcome. 2.6k concurrent online currently (no idea how many total) - and this Discord is not that easy to find at first glance.