1. When do Arena-season start?

Hello,

I'm pretty new to arenas. A friend and I started a few weeks ago and I only found out today that the arena season stopped.

I've made a search and found a lot of dates when arena seasons are stopping but nothing about their start. When do arena seasons typically start and how long do they typically last?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Regards,

Scorpyo

2. The ending of a season is the start of another. I believe a season lasts 3-4 months. U can check old seasons how long they lasted.

3. The end of an arena season means the beginning of a new one, unless otherwise has been stated officially (and it was not)

4. The ending of a season is the start of another. I believe a season lasts 3-4 months. U can check old seasons how long they lasted.

The end of an arena season means the beginning of a new one, unless otherwise has been stated officially (and it was not)
    All right, so that means we can make a new arena-team, fight and get our points next wednesday, then, right?

Thank you so much for your answers both of you.

Regards,

Scorpyo

5. All right, so that means we can make a new arena-team, fight and get our points next wednesday, then, right?

Thank you so much for your answers both of you.

Regards,

Scorpyo
    You are correct. You can make your new arena team and don't have to worry about it