1. Not sure if ninja or I am dumb

Hello, just want to know your opinion on something. I am as little as 5.6k fury warrior wearing Banner of Victory and Mark of Supremacy.

Today, I was doing ToC 25 and Death's Choice dropped. I rolled 100. Was intending to replace the hit trinket, cause I'm hit overcapped atm.

And then what happened really frustrated me. Leader and a few ppl from the raid started telling me it's not a warrior item because AP was not my main stat, it was for ret or dk and so he gave it to a ret that rolled 88. We had a dispute after in which those guys tried to convince me again it's not a warrior trinket and is bad for fury.

I decided not to be a dckhead and didn't report the leader but i keep thinking if i'm actually wrong or they ninja-ed the trinket from me.

Will be grateful for real answers and so that i'll know if i should or not roll for DC anymore :)

2. You are not dumb, this are coordinated attacks dont worry. I was in a PUG a few weeks ago in ICC 25. We did Marro HC and the 277 Axe version dropped (2h with life steal). I won it fair and square and same as you i got bunch of kiddos started telling me i was ninja because its tank prio, thou funny thing is there were not DK tanks and the guys who rolled were me (UH DK) 2 frost dks and i believe a warrior. Around 4-5 guys from the raid wishpered me i ofc instantly ignored them but one of them persisted and congratulated me on the bann. Well long story short i'm still here ain't I.

EDIT1: YOU SHOULD REPORT THE MOTHER ****ERS! There is no such thing as those trinkets prio for one class over other. ALL 3 classes - WARRIOR DK AND PALA Are str based as main stat.

Report them if you have screens and ****. They should get banned, sadly you won't get the trinket.

Wonder if you didn't get the same group of 16 year old bulgarians that scammed you. Good thing in my case is that the leader wasn't part of their marry group and actually honored my roll and gave me my item.
    Edited: February 24, 2021

3. this is from "Rules for Games and Forum: Reporting players"
    What qualifies as ninja?
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).

You are obviously not a caster and you can use that trinket, so you are eligible to roll for it.

4. Some may tell you it's a ninja here, but in reality it's not. While it is an upgrade (over MoS), it's still a bad item for Warrior, FoS HC has a better item for you.

5. Just because I won't get the trinket, I didn't report plus was still sleepy. After all if it's upgrade, it's good for you, i didn't need on intellect trinket or sth. That's why I dislike pugging but sometimes it's the only way for me, that's why i still don't have Shadowmourne (bloods alyaws res, keep needing Fester for months now). Sad thing is that I always am fair no matter if I need the item or not, I've given ramaladni to another guy despite i really needed it as leader just cause it's fair and such things frustrate me.

6. Yes, that is considered ninja looting.

Unless there's a clear rule stated before the raid starts, any item you can use and benefits your character should be given to you if you win the roll, regardless of it being better on other classes. Yes, I do agree that DC/DV is better on a ret/dk over a warrior (even if it's not bis for any of the 3 classes in PvE) but that's irrelevant unless the leader clearly said before the run started that he's gonna prio those specific classes for the trinket.
    Just had a friend get banned two weeks ago for giving Tiny Abomination in a Jar to a ret over a combat rogue. Ban appeal was declined.

7. Just because I won't get the trinket, I didn't report plus was still sleepy. After all if it's upgrade, it's good for you, i didn't need on intellect trinket or sth. That's why I dislike pugging but sometimes it's the only way for me, that's why i still don't have Shadowmourne (bloods alyaws res, keep needing Fester for months now). Sad thing is that I always am fair no matter if I need the item or not, I've given ramaladni to another guy despite i really needed it as leader just cause it's fair and such things frustrate me.
    next time maybe report their asses and they might learn in the future after few educational banns :)

8. You are not dumb, this are coordinated attacks dont worry. I was in a PUG a few weeks ago in ICC 25. We did Marro HC and the 277 Axe version dropped (2h with life steal). I won it fair and square and same as you i got bunch of kiddos started telling me i was ninja because its tank prio, thou funny thing is there were not DK tanks and the guys who rolled were me (UH DK) 2 frost dks and i believe a warrior. Around 4-5 guys from the raid wishpered me i ofc instantly ignored them but one of them persisted and congratulated me on the bann. Well long story short i'm still here ain't I.

EDIT1: YOU SHOULD REPORT THE MOTHER ****ERS! There is no such thing as those trinkets prio for one class over other. ALL 3 classes - WARRIOR DK AND PALA Are str based as main stat.

Report them if you have screens and ****. They should get banned, sadly you won't get the trinket.

Wonder if you didn't get the same group of 16 year old bulgarians that scammed you. Good thing in my case is that the leader wasn't part of their marry group and actually honored my roll and gave me my item.
    Why on Earth are fdks rolling on a 2h weapon?

9. Why on Earth are fdks rolling on a 2h weapon?
    Because they either:
    a) play 2H frost (it's easier to go for 1 x 2h than 2 x 1h)
    b) they thought it would fall for OS anyway and roll, because the guy who rolled "iSn'T mS".

@OP

PUG's don't have priority lists. If you need it, you need it, doesn't matter how ' "bad" it's for your class, and how awesome it's for others'. If you need it and won the rolls, the item is, or rather should be, yours.
    There's no spirit is priority for healers; there's no ArP is priority Warriors/Rogues/Ferals; there's is no http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=49998 isn't for ArP classes. If a physical DPS trinket drops, you can roll for it, if you need it, as a physical DPS.

If there was no "DV/DC can only be rolled by Rets/UHDK's etc." mentioned before the raid started, his "priority" lists are considered changing loot rules in middle of the raid, aka ninja. Another nail in the coffin is the fact that you won it, and didn't receive it.

10. Well, next time if such stuff happens, I'd report, just today had a few things that made me not do so:
    1. reporting wouldn't give me trinket;
    2. had to do screenshots, uploading, gm spam an so on;
    3. had hangover;
    4. didnt feel like making someone unable to play for 2 months right for a trinket that's not bis;
    5. also supersticiously i believe this will be a go for me to at laast get DBW from the 12th time if i just let it be.

But yes, ok, then i'm not stupid, that's what i wanted to know if i by chance and not uderstanding wow warrior stats despite playing since 2009 I sounded weird and wrong on someting before many ppl. Thanks :)

11. Well, next time if such stuff happens, I'd report, just today had a few things that made me not do so:
    1. reporting wouldn't give me trinket;
    2. had to do screenshots, uploading, gm spam an so on;
    3. had hangover;
    4. didnt feel like making someone unable to play for 2 months right for a trinket that's not bis;
    5. also supersticiously i believe this will be a go for me to at laast get DBW from the 12th time if i just let it be.

But yes, ok, then i'm not stupid, that's what i wanted to know if i by chance and not uderstanding wow warrior stats despite playing since 2009 I sounded weird and wrong on someting before many ppl. Thanks :)
    Well i would say you are stupid for asking us such questions if you have been playing since 2009 :D (don't get offended, none was intended)

12. It was semi-sarcastic post filled with frustration and the main thing that was questioned was actually what was called ninja here cause in previous servers I've played it was ninja always, still, different ones, different rules :D no offence anyway, got what i wanted to know, have fun.

13. I haven't really played other private servers, maybe in the old days i have played few, but as in wow and other mmos i've played over the years, i've noticed that ninjing always meant the same thing: Getting items that in no way benefit your class.

Its not getting items that benefit your class, but could benefit other class more.
    Its not getting items that gives your class your main class stat.

Even Warmane has actually written a informative post on whats ninja looting for them. For the future do not let bunch of nabs dictate your item choices. If you know it will benefit you (not with gold thou) roll for it and don't look back/

14. As i said, i didn't pass the trinket voluntarily :D I rolled, won, just didn't get the loot and as i said we had a big raw for it afterwards. If i could have taken it, i would have just ignored 'em.

15. As i said, i didn't pass the trinket voluntarily :D I rolled, won, just didn't get the loot and as i said we had a big raw for it afterwards. If i could have taken it, i would have just ignored 'em.
    Next time do not hesitate for a second to ignore and report the punks if they don't give fair rolled and won item. This degenerates belong to the cross. As a true member of Caesar's legion would say. (FVN reference)

12 Last