1. Love is in the air ended 4 days earlier....Again

The event should last 14 days, beginning as of 14th February, which means the end should be 28th ? And its alrady gone now.

+ I have lost some heart shaped boxes which I was saving to open on last day... gg once again

2. The event started on the 10th, not on the 14th.

3. ye funny that in the In-Game Holiday Events Calendar section on forum was mentioned 14th Feb as start date, and now it is edited

4. ye funny that in the In-Game Holiday Events Calendar section on forum was mentioned 14th Feb as start date, and now it is edited
    That specific forum thread has not been edited, if a post gets edited it will actually say that it was edited and what date it was edited.

5. That specific forum thread has not been edited, if a post gets edited it will actually say that it was edited and what date it was edited.
    Staff members can edit posts without leaving a trace (even posts that are not theirs).

With this I am not saying that was the case here.

6. Of course it was edited. Did you want me to leave it with the outdated information? I can set it back to what it was and point anyone who complains to you, no problem.

7. Yeah guys, get over it. Warmane has become a place of constant rants, either this or that. **** happens, you were happy having it few days earlier but couldn't anticipate that it would end few days later, that's on you.

8. It would have been appreciated if at least we were informed about it ending earlier, It was overlapping with Lunar Festival, and people like me who are going for the Violet Proto Drake but don't have a lot of time on their hands were counting on those last 4 days to finish the last few achievements...
    Would it be bad to turn the event on again for at least 2 days?

9. Would it be bad to turn the event on again for at least 2 days?
    it'll be on again...next year.. gives you 12 months to prepare.

10. It would have been appreciated if at least we were informed about it ending earlier, It was overlapping with Lunar Festival, and people like me who are going for the Violet Proto Drake but don't have a lot of time on their hands were counting on those last 4 days to finish the last few achievements...
    Would it be bad to turn the event on again for at least 2 days?
    It takes a few hours to do all of the achivs, you have enough time if you want to.

11. Would it be bad to turn the event on again for at least 2 days?
    Nah, sorry. Last time there was an extension because the event was in fact cut short. That didn't happen now, the event ran the full 14 days, just started a few days earlier. The four-days overlap (which will happen from now on according to the schedule update) shouldn't hinder anyone but people leaving everything to the last minute either.

12. Alright, It was worth trying. Honestly, this annoyed me more than it should, think I'm gonna take a break from the game for some time, a year would be good... I will still hang around the forums tho. Cheers.

13. I'm sad for the Brewfest event. It was ridiculous that they removed the event 1-2 days before it should be removed. I lost so many tokens as I intended to buy cloths with them.

Warmane just gave me 10 tokens back when they returned the event for several more days. Yeah that was really bad, same as this.