1. Lordaeron should be PvE

This seems to be a controversial topic, as it is is closely connected to the core gameplay experience.
    But specifically for that reason, i believe it to be extremely important that there be support for turning PvP off.

The genius of the PvP feature though, is that it can be manually turned 'ON' for whoever wishes to play with this feature at all times.
    And then players like me, can be spared the frequent and annoying (frankly, game-ruining experiences) of immersing in the PvE environment and simoultaniously being hunted by much stronger members of the opposite faction.

I hope this will seriously be taken into consideration by the Warmane team.

2. yes it would be nice to enjoy soundtrack of a region and landscape and as you say it immerse in PVE and doing quests without fear of getting killed at any moment but there is a small chance for that ever happening I think

3. Would be fine for me if there was a restriction on level of a character you wanted to attack. Like PvP is on for targets that are 3 levels above you or 3 levels below you, otherwise you can't attack the target.
    Edited: January 25, 2021 Reason: typo

4. OH NO, someone killed me in an online game. I need a safe space :(

Git gud, retail went PVE and look at what happened to them.

5. I hope this will seriously be taken into consideration by the Warmane team.
    It won't. And were you to have posted this as a suggestion, the thread would be deleted and you would get a Warning for not following our guidelines for suggestions, which include not suggesting for Lordaeron's features to be changed.

PS: That's not a "threat," in case some oversensitiveness out there tries to paint it so, it's just to elaborate on just how much it won't be taken into consideration.

6. it wouldn't happen, i hate open world pvp because it is most of the time a nuisance that stops you from doing whatever the **** you are trying to do, but also is a part of the game that the average player can't let go...

it could work if it is like something you enable at character creation or something and it stays that way forever since it could be easily exploitable... but yeah, kinda wish that there was a populated slow server without this whole boring ganking bull****.

7. Why u want that?Best thing farming pve bot 80s as lvl 70-79 when server is in dead time zone! :D

8. it wouldn't happen, i hate open world pvp because it is most of the time a nuisance that stops you from doing whatever the **** you are trying to do, but also is a part of the game that the average player can't let go...

it could work if it is like something you enable at character creation or something and it stays that way forever since it could be easily exploitable... but yeah, kinda wish that there was a populated slow server without this whole boring ganking bull****.
    GIT GUD
    Go play single-player games if u have problems being ganked at lvl 80.

9. If you don't like PvP, then find another server. Players come to Lordaeron to gank. Every time one of my lower level characters gets ganked by a higher level one, I return the favor with one of my lvl 80s. It can be frustrating, but if you can't handle it, then try Icecrown. People like it easy there.

10. You have 2 option
    1) Remove Gadgetzan from Game
    2) Remove every single Human Paladin belongs to S*DITION

Either way realm is now pve

11. I mean the game at this point is 15 years old and people still complain about ganking.. pvp is here to stay, better deal with it one way or the other. Complaining on the forums will do absolutely nothing. Better go on youtube and start listening to some classical music than writing on forums and pouring your heart out.

12. I agree carloscc it results in areas of the game never being experienced because players just avoid them out of fear of getting trashed while trying to level up.

PvP should be limited to some zones imo, reduce the pvp zones if this is possible e.g. turn it on STV but leave it on in other places where its viable.

13. If you want something else, then you don't want to play on Lordaeron.

Your "solution" would destroy what other players want to play and have supported.