1. PC build help

I'm 51 year's old and the creator of the sticky " Community Addons " here on Warmane. I have a computer that's over 10 yrs old and have not used it in about 2 years. The thing is pretty much garbage. It's been a pain not being able to play WoW for so long. I'm disabled with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis for 15 year's and it's taken it's toll on my health. In having this desease I have had multiple uti's that have put me in the hospital. In the past 2 years I have had septis (blood poisoning) 4 times. I have had my blood pressure so low I had to be taken into icu about 5 times. With this burden my main income is a social security disability I receive once a month, I'm barely getting by on what I get. I need new parts for my PC so I can play wow again, I miss the game so much. I can't leave my home because this desease affects my autoimmune system and supseptable to anything. The only place I can really go to is my doctor's and that's around every 6 months. The only things I really do is either watch TV or games. I prefer option two do to I been a gamer since I was little and really enjoy it. App games are getting old really fast do to their Is nothing to them. I pretty much have run out of friends and the only family I have left is two brothers whom do to personali issues I have not seen or talked to in years and my wifes emediate family. I need help getting certain parts and was wondering if someone is kind enough to help me out please. Some of the parts on my junker I can still use and this is what I need https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gTkR68. I'm not looking for the most expensive and out of this world products just what I need. If I'm not allowed to post this Warmane please let me know asap so I can remove it please. I thank you very much to whomever.

2. Really depends on your budget. You can get cheap and runs perfectly fine but might sometimes piss you off. But personally I would prefer adding a bit of power to play comfortably.

Here is what I gathered for you. I really didn't take time to compare items and try to find the best, but what I am sure of is that this setup will be more than enough to run WoW for you at utlra.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GdVsBc

Note: You dont need to buy a CPU cooler, cpus usually have a cooler that comes with them and it is fine. If you want your PC to be more comfortable or if you run into heating problems in the future, you can buy a strong CPU cooler then. You also dont need to buy the paste, it is included with the CPU. For the storage I prefer going with SSD for the system files and use a HD for regular files such as music, pics,videos..etc. The only two things you need to add to this build is Case and power supply if you don't have those.

Please make sure you read reviews about each part on Amazon prior to purchase, make sure its what you looking for and it serve your needs.

P.S. I am no export in this, I just built two PCs for myself before and always had great builds that I am happy with.

3. No point in getting K (unlocked) processor with a motherboard that doesn't support OC.
    Ryzen is much better option in price to performance ratio.

Did you plan playing on iGPU? Since you didn't put any GPU or PSU.

You need to say your budged an intentions for the system in order to get some recommendations.

For similar price, this is a much better system https://pcpartpicker.com/list/r8vxj2

TLDR: Tell what you have now and your budget for new to get recommendations.

4. What would I need if I wanted to Play the latest wow? I'm going to use my power supply, case, hard drive, and if possible my graphics card as well. 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (VISIONTEK)

I'm not looking for the most expensive of parts, need it to be Budget friendly if possible.
    Edited: March 16, 2021

5. MB, CPU and RAM then. GPU should be able to run it no probs, maybe not at best settings if you want smooth fps.

If you ask on reedit buildapc you will usually get an answer within the hour. Just explain what you need and your limitations and they will help whenever. Much quicker and more people to answer than here.

6. What would I need if I wanted to Play the latest wow? I'm going to use my power supply, case, hard drive, and if possible my graphics card as well. 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (VISIONTEK)

I'm not looking for the most expensive of parts, need it to be Budget friendly if possible.
    To be honest, your PC parts are really old. There are incredibly cheap GPUs even nowadays when there's a shortage for a measly 50-100 bucks. Do yourself a favour and upgrade, it'll make your gameplay experience significantly better. About 10 years better. I didn't think I'd even see the name of that graphics card anywhere on the internet in this time and age.

Now, I'd go with a Ryzen 1/2/3rd generation. They're really good CPUs and will blast that Intel CPU above out of the water for most things. And it should be cheaper, with a cheaper motherboard on top of that. If you're just playing WoW, a GTX 1050 Ti or GTX 1060 if you can find one, can be really good used bargains for playing WoW and even modern games. You don't really need a cooler with this Ryzen CPU, it runs cool, even with the stock one. This runs 200 bucks cheaper than the build above and should be more powerful. Again I'd recommend ANY GPU that's recent, at least 10 series from Nvidia, and there's a lot of really really nice used bargains on Ebay. Take a look.

Generally buying used is really a good way for a budget user to get into games. Any time it's stretching your budget, just shrink the performance and you'll always find something for the money you have. Alternatively, you can still run WoW somewhat on that GPU. If not, there's also sometimes company auctions, where they sell old business computers for pennies, and sometimes you can drag a decent CPU out of that.

Also, it's necessary to mention, that this is probably the worst time in the last two decades to be a PC buyer, so you might want to wait some time until prices normalize, then there should be a big second-hand market boom, meaning cheaper and more accessible parts. I know how it is to want to game, but not to have something to game on, you just got to keep looking for bargains and slowly accumulate both funds and parts until you have a somewhat decent gaming system.