1. How to modify the color of Friendly name plates?

Hello,

I am currently using Tidyplates paired with Tidy plates Clean plates. The addon is amazing and I love it, it shows class color of the name plates of my enemy, that is fantastic.

But friendly targets are Dark blue color, which sometimes confuses me with enemy shamans name plate. I would love to change Friendly name plates to Green instead. There is no option to change name plates colors within the addon, so anyone possibly know how ?

Thank you!

2. Blue is the Blizzard default, which is left unstyled by the addon.
    You'd need to implement a check whenever nameplate's are created and updated (HP fluctuations):
    Code:
    if (unit.type == "PLAYER" and unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY") then
        bars.healthbar:SetStatusBarColor(R, G, B, A)
    end
    with the color components ranging from 0 to 1.

3. Blue is the Blizzard default, which is left unstyled by the addon.
    You'd need to implement a check whenever nameplate's are created and updated (HP fluctuations):
    Code:
    if (unit.type == "PLAYER" and unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY") then
        bars.healthbar:SetStatusBarColor(R, G, B, A)
    end
    with the color components ranging from 0 to 1.
    Thank you so much for your help. Could you please direct me on where to put this code ? as my knowledge regarding coding is like 1 out of 10.

4. I'm not familiar with the AddOn. The snippet was conjured based off of a cursory glance at its internals.

5. Code:
    local function SetHealthbarColor(unit)
    	if unit.type == "PLAYER" and unit.reaction == "FRIENDLY" then
    		return 0, 0, 0.75
    	else
    		return unit.red, unit.green, unit.blue
    	end
    end
    TidyPlatesThemeList["CP"].SetHealthbarColor = SetHealthbarColor
    You can add this for example at the end of CleanPlatesConfig.lua. Change the 0, 0, 0.75 to the rgb value u like. Haven't really debugged it, but seems to work as intended. What happened to your Twitch btw?
    Edited: March 25, 2021