1. Does Lordaeron actually have more difficult PvE than the other Warmane servers?

I opted for this server mainly because it has traditional 1x rates, making it pretty much 100% Blizzlike, but it also says the PvE aspect is harder than Icecrown. Can anyone actually elaborate on the PvE differences between Lordaeron and Icecrown, other than the experience rates?

I have noticed that enemies seem to have an unusually large aggro radius when they're within your level range, but not much else.

P.S: How often does Lordaeron get a gold squish?
    Edited: March 2, 2021

2. in icc25, there is no 30% dmg/health etc. buff. The details of the buffs arent really published, but bosses hit harder and can have more health or shorter enrage timers. goldsquish is the same for all servers. I really enjoy the lordaeron buffs, but dont expect to pug more than 7 bosses in icc on average.

3. in icc25, there is no 30% dmg/health etc. buff. The details of the buffs arent really published, but bosses hit harder and can have more health or shorter enrage timers. goldsquish is the same for all servers. I really enjoy the lordaeron buffs, but dont expect to pug more than 7 bosses in icc on average.
    Personally I'd probably want to just do Lootship runs until I have my i251 weapon/shield and full T10 set before doing Saurfang and beyond. But that might take too long.

How is Goldsquish implemented across all servers? How often?

4. They buff raid bosses to have crazy more hp and more dmg with shorter enrage timer, I'm not sure about other pve encounters like dungeons and world mobs tho, but they did tweak the behavior like their spells, etc.

Goldsquish is once every year.

5. They buff raid bosses to have crazy more hp and more dmg with shorter enrage timer, I'm not sure about other pve encounters like dungeons and world mobs tho, but they did tweak the behavior like their spells, etc.

Goldsquish is once every year.
    Okay, so I'm more inclined to spend my gold then on things that don't depreciate much, like uncut epic gems, primos, orbs, etc. Save up for my i264 pieces, then just keep enough on hand for repairs, to purchase more consumables and raid supplies, etc.

As far as the PvE goes, that would explain why I'm seeing such high gs requirements for raids.

6. The gold squish already happened few weeks ago, so u're safe till next February.

BTW, they demands high gs for raids is merely to filter the people who don't have experience, so hopefully the gears can compensate it.

It sure is doable with lower gs/lower ilvl than the raid drops, but it requires full focus from everyone. Or u can just make/join some progression run/guild.
    S

7. The gold squish already happened few weeks ago, so u're safe till next February.

BTW, they demands high gs for raids is merely to filter the people who don't have experience, so hopefully the gears can compensate it.

It sure is doable with lower gs/lower ilvl than the raid drops, but it requires full focus from everyone. Or u can just make/join some progression run/guild.
    S
    That's what I plan to do, when I get past 40 or so I'm going to start looking for a guild that is establishing a new core 10-man team, one that I can get to know and start from the beginning of ICC together with. I'm definitely going to need help with gearing (T9's, getting an i232 tank weapon from ICC5 dungeons, farming HoR for i219 shield, farming ToC5 for Black Heart, etc).

Fortunately, Saurfang is one of those rare fights that being overgeared cannot really compensate for. The mechanics of that fight are such that they demand focus and coordination from the entire raid to overcome.

8. That's what I plan to do, when I get past 40 or so I'm going to start looking for a guild that is establishing a new core 10-man team, one that I can get to know and start from the beginning of ICC together with. I'm definitely going to need help with gearing (T9's, getting an i232 tank weapon from ICC5 dungeons, farming HoR for i219 shield, farming ToC5 for Black Heart, etc).

Fortunately, Saurfang is one of those rare fights that being overgeared cannot really compensate for. The mechanics of that fight are such that they demand focus and coordination from the entire raid to overcome.
    well, if u're a tank then it wont be hard to get a spot in raid. im a tank myself and lucky enough that i found a decent newly formed guild and we cleared icc 10 in a month.