1. Getting a reaction out of you on the forums like this.

IMO, best thing to do would be to make an alt. If your main is being camped or griefed, hop on your alt and switch back to your main later. Sooner or later they'll mosey on and you can keep going.

I don't know of anyone that will just camp and grief a player 18 hours a day and never let them get anywhere. There are no WebbyFive9's around here (only people who know of WingsofRedemption on YouTube will know who I'm talking about).
    There actually are some autists playing alliance that do this kind of crap.

2. Getting a reaction out of you on the forums like this.

IMO, best thing to do would be to make an alt. If your main is being camped or griefed, hop on your alt and switch back to your main later. Sooner or later they'll mosey on and you can keep going.

I don't know of anyone that will just camp and grief a player 18 hours a day and never let them get anywhere. There are no WebbyFive9's around here (only people who know of WingsofRedemption on YouTube will know who I'm talking about).
    But there are, man. That's why people are genuinely getting so upset over this. There isn't and aren't other options other than to get bullied enough into "joining the alliance". Like, this is a game and we're just people trying to play it. There genuinely are and have been people at this for days in certain zones who believe they're "cleansing" the horde from the game.

3. idk why people killing lowbies or camping one guy few hours instead of joining wg for free hks and honor hmm strange.

4. Well, I've learned to just play around it so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me as much as it does other people, though I have yet to reach Hellfire Penninsula, and I'm told it's pretty bad there.

There is one thing I'd like to address though, a quote from a moderator in another related thread, when someone asked for changes to be made to Lordaeron's PvP.

"It won't. And were you to have posted this as a suggestion, the thread would be deleted and you would get a Warning for not following our guidelines for suggestions, which include not suggesting for Lordaeron's features to be changed.

PS: That's not a "threat," in case some oversensitiveness out there tries to paint it so, it's just to elaborate on just how much it won't be taken into consideration."

That's pretty elitist, and I'm not going to mince my words or back down from that. That kind of attitude stymies intellectual progression or being able to reach a compromise, and only serves to fractures the player base, leaving them with a bad impression of the servers leadership. The players and members of this forum deserve better than that from the staff.

5. Well, I've learned to just play around it so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me as much as it does other people, though I have yet to reach Hellfire Penninsula, and I'm told it's pretty bad there.

There is one thing I'd like to address though, a quote from a moderator in another related thread, when someone asked for changes to be made to Lordaeron's PvP.

"It won't. And were you to have posted this as a suggestion, the thread would be deleted and you would get a Warning for not following our guidelines for suggestions, which include not suggesting for Lordaeron's features to be changed.

PS: That's not a "threat," in case some oversensitiveness out there tries to paint it so, it's just to elaborate on just how much it won't be taken into consideration."

That's pretty elitist, and I'm not going to mince my words or back down from that. That kind of attitude stymies intellectual progression or being able to reach a compromise, and only serves to fractures the player base, leaving them with a bad impression of the servers leadership. The players and members of this forum deserve better than that from the staff.
    If some rules are set in stone, then you must abide them. Many times the staff has modified rules that were set in stone when they thought it was convenient. In example multiboxers. If the staff considers that Lordaeron needs changes they will let us know. They obviously keep track of the things that happen in Lordaeron better than we do; And without taking sides.

Consider for a second the amount of extravagant suggestion given by horde players, and then think if the straight answers aren't justified.

6. The issue is that a lot of people genuinely are against the ganking of low lvls. For some reason when this topic is brought up, there are those that explode in a fit and think we're saying, "turn lordaeron into a pve server". No. Literally no one is saying that. wPvP is a great aspect and it inspires some competition and ensures you keep an eye open and aware of your surroundings.

But what about wPvP involves a max level character hanging out in a lvl 40 zone, faster than you, stronger than you, and with all the time in the world to prevent you from playing? What about that competitive or a challenge? It's like saying your router being unplugged is a "challenge" you must overcome. It's like saying, "What if, now hear me out, every time you tried to play your character, there'd be a 20-30 minute window where you absolutely must afk"

There are countless arguments against high lvl ganking, and countless amounts of people that have spoken out against it, quit the game, or felt like they were forced to change sides. It's toxic. It just is, and GMs on here have openly admitted that it's greifing, but refuse to back down on their belief that it's the victim that's wrong. There are posts on here that directly show it off.

7. @IonTheGunn

Try and answer these questions:

How old is this server? How many people are playing here for a long time now? How many new players are there? Is the population still healthy on Lordaeron?

Ok, if you passed with flying colors you can go on to these questions:

Is it the same 10-15 people complaining on the forums about this? Can this issue be easily resolved by following any of the previous player suggestions? Who are, or were, these "countless amounts of people" that quit the game because they got ganked? And finally, why would anyone sanction or change or remove a part of the game that truly COUNTLESS people have dealt with and still got to max level and enjoyed the game both here and in retail?

The way you're making it sound is any time you log in anywhere in the world during your leveling, there are 80 death squads chasing you around the map, and while I agree there's a lot of dudes with a plethora of time that actually do gank in the old world/Outland, has it ever occurred to you that this isn't faction specific, and a quick /who and /w Lvl80dude "Yo dude come smack this guy up" will in 85% cases result in you being let off the hook?

8. Well, I've learned to just play around it so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me as much as it does other people, though I have yet to reach Hellfire Penninsula, and I'm told it's pretty bad there.
    hellfire is my favorite place to do rounds. i can fly, they usually can't. add in hunters humanoid tracking and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

The issue is that a lot of people genuinely are against the ganking of low lvls. For some reason when this topic is brought up, there are those that explode in a fit and think we're saying, "turn lordaeron into a pve server". No. Literally no one is saying that. wPvP is a great aspect and it inspires some competition and ensures you keep an eye open and aware of your surroundings.

But what about wPvP involves a max level character hanging out in a lvl 40 zone, faster than you, stronger than you, and with all the time in the world to prevent you from playing? What about that competitive or a challenge? It's like saying your router being unplugged is a "challenge" you must overcome. It's like saying, "What if, now hear me out, every time you tried to play your character, there'd be a 20-30 minute window where you absolutely must afk"

There are countless arguments against high lvl ganking, and countless amounts of people that have spoken out against it, quit the game, or felt like they were forced to change sides. It's toxic. It just is, and GMs on here have openly admitted that it's greifing, but refuse to back down on their belief that it's the victim that's wrong. There are posts on here that directly show it off.
    pvp doesn't have to be fair. like it or not warmanes servers involve wpvp, which includes griefing other players. you either learn to deal with it, or you can find a server that suits you better.

9. hellfire is my favorite place to do rounds. i can fly, they usually can't. add in hunters humanoid tracking and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
    I laughed way too hard at this. Its like that one guy that said that each enemy PC that quits the game due to being camped is actually him being one step closer to winning the faction war and bringing peace in Azeroth lol.

10. it's the server in general.

i don't know what it is about warmane, but this server produces a lot of garbage players.

horde don't pvp because "it's childish, and they are being the bigger person" (actual response from players)

they aren't pve players either;

warriors - 5.6k+ gs don't use pummel (don't even know what it is)
    mages - no counter spell or spell steal
    rogues - don't kick
    hunters - don't macro MD

just a bunch garbage players with high gs.

11. Saying you are leaving the side who is 'bad at pvp' just tells me you are also bad at pvp. Joining the winning team just shows you are a sheep and probably can't hold your own at pvp. The whole strength in numbers thing. Oh well, like others said, won't miss you anyway. I assume no matter what you do, Alliance will continue to rape Orgrimmar and just as Ill continue to gank low level alliance players simply because it's fun. Just don't log your alt and cry at me when I do it okay?

12. Saying you are leaving the side who is 'bad at pvp' just tells me you are also bad at pvp. Joining the winning team just shows you are a sheep and probably can't hold your own at pvp. The whole strength in numbers thing. Oh well, like others said, won't miss you anyway. I assume no matter what you do, Alliance will continue to rape Orgrimmar and just as Ill continue to gank low level alliance players simply because it's fun. Just don't log your alt and cry at me when I do it okay?
    scrub come wg or dalaran and fight my wfull dk or spriest u pathetic **** , leave lowbies alone. typic horde side answer.(this dude is prob cunntslayerr dude who kill lowbies every day in redridge) cant 1v1.

13. scrub come wg or dalaran and fight my wfull dk or spriest u pathetic ****
    Something tells me I can bet my left testicle you didn't even get to 1.8K in arena though Mr. Wrathfull

14. scrub come wg or dalaran and fight my wfull dk or spriest u pathetic **** , leave lowbies alone. typic horde side answer.(this dude is prob cunntslayerr dude who kill lowbies every day in redridge) cant 1v1.
    Oh damn, you're one of the snowflakes that logged and messaged me? I have a whisper blocker now kiddo, so you'll have to continue your rage here on the forums or cry to your mommy. Something tells me you'll do both.

15. HAHAHA LOOOL i never msg horde, horde msg me cuz they cant 1v1 me stay mad horde and better go defende ur garbage orgrimmar and try win 1 wg in ur life or wpvp!

First 123 Last