1. horde bad at pvp moving to alliance

guys what is going on with orgrimmar and horde? yesterday alliance camping orgrimmar 30 min and my corpse in auction house 3 times and i didnt even attack them how is this possible and where are all horde pvpers if they exist at all? in tanaris ally killing every horde 80 on entrance ,in stranglethorn ally camping grom gol base okay just ally doing pvp i see and where are horde in this story? dead? im tired of horde

2. Thanks for sharing, we won't be missing you.

3. Thanks, we will try our best to keep it on!

4. alliance camping orgrimmar 30 min and my corpse in auction house 3 times and i didnt even attack them how is this possible
    wait, u dont even know why u're flagged and 3 times get killed and u cry about horde pvp? lol. please just stay on horde side, we dont want clueless people playing human on alliance side thanks.
    Edited: March 4, 2021

5. guys what is going on with orgrimmar and horde? yesterday alliance camping orgrimmar 30 min and my corpse in auction house 3 times and i didnt even attack them how is this possible and where are all horde pvpers if they exist at all? in tanaris ally killing every horde 80 on entrance ,in stranglethorn ally camping grom gol base okay just ally doing pvp i see and where are horde in this story? dead? im tired of horde
    If gear is equal 1 on 1 it comes down to skill. Alliance have some players with some serious skill. I am new here and my main is 61 ran into some tough allies right outside Thrallmar. Now I am a little rusty, I took about 4 years off, but I am looking forward to some tough up hill battles in 80 BGs. When the going gets tough the tough get going.

6. It was always well known that horde doesn't care or ultimately have people that are insanely bad. But that shouldn't be the thing why you should leave your faction.

7. Think i do it wrong then. I'm the one who always get ganked by Horde. I think they all know that i suck at PVP :(

8. His probably just faction changing for the easy RBG wins and get carried by BiS players on Alliance side wait till he experiences mercenary mode as Alliance lol.

9. In my experience, Horde side is usually PvE-oriented while Alliance side is PvP-oriented.

Might be why they're so apt to kill me on sight. Generally when I'm leveling/questing, my rule is, if Alliance players leave me alone, I leave them alone. Don't mess with me and I won't mess with you, we'll do our own thing and keep it civil. Hell, if I see an Alliance player is in trouble I don't mind stopping to help (I.E pulling their adds off them so they don't die).

But a lot of Alliance players don't seem to share that mentality, unfortunately. I rarely run across anyone who doesn't just immediately attack me on sight, unless I'm a higher level. It's always "KILL KILL KILL" if an Ally sees me, regardless of what I'm doing.

At least most of them don't corpse camp though. It's usually one and done.
    Edited: March 12, 2021

10. Horde sucks in pvp + they have noobs multiboxers, every wg is free win if u play for alliance. have 30 stacks of Cardinal rubys just from wg free win honor

11. Horde sucks in pvp + they have noobs multiboxers, every wg is free win if u play for alliance. have 30 stacks of Cardinal rubys just from wg free win honor

Thats alot really cool mate

12. If only Warmane would be so nice to listen and respect Lordaeron. And give us Lordaeron BG's option we probably wouldnt be so sucky for world pvp, decimating cities, camping and griefing as hard as we are. We'd have new, fun, rewarding and realistic ways to channel our pvp needs.<3

13. I can't do a single quest without being killed by alliance groups or single player with 20 levels ahead. Really frustrating and I can't understand what is so funny about killing someone alone vs 2-3-4 players or someone much weaker

14. I can't do a single quest without being killed by alliance groups or single player with 20 levels ahead. Really frustrating and I can't understand what is so funny about killing someone alone vs 2-3-4 players or someone much weaker
    Getting a reaction out of you on the forums like this.

IMO, best thing to do would be to make an alt. If your main is being camped or griefed, hop on your alt and switch back to your main later. Sooner or later they'll mosey on and you can keep going.

I don't know of anyone that will just camp and grief a player 18 hours a day and never let them get anywhere. There are no WebbyFive9's around here (only people who know of WingsofRedemption on YouTube will know who I'm talking about).

123 Last