1. [PvP] Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter vs Shadowmourne

Yo yo Guys!

Been thinking about playing my DK a bit more - to learn the class better and also to see what it is about :D

Anyways want to donate for a good weapon. Which is better Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter or Shadowmourne?

Also if you get Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter and Wrathful 2H which rune you put on which? Parry on Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter and Spell Deflect on Wrathufl? For Defensive Switches? And Fallen Crusader on Shadowmourne?

I saw a lot of DKs using Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter in duels before Stormwind. I looked up some info about Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter here on Forum and found topics from 2017 saying it's bugged and not working? Is that so???

Anybody here has personal PvP experience with both SM and Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter here on Warmane recently?

I have SM on my Warrior and it is AWESOME! :D Not sure is that good for DK? Since Armor pene seems not so good for DK?

If Bryntroll, the Bone Arbiter would be better then SM for PvP it would also mean I would be left with extra coins for other gear parts :D

Thanks for advice :D

PS: Mostly interested in playing 2H DK = either UH or Blood - if that is viable to do :D me like smash people in face :D with big stick :D

2. One more question: Why the hell is Wrathful Gladiator's Sigil of Strife such a garbage? :D

3. Don't donate for Bryntoll heroic since its very easy to get it and you can ress it. That's all i can answer now.

4. Hi there!
    I can't compare them since I never had SM, but I can tell you my observations on Bryn.
    Yes It used to be bugged, which meant that your melee special abilities (Plague, Blood, Scourge Strike etc.) didn't have a chance to proc it, but It's working fine now. It's triggered quite a often, has no ICD and is around 5% of my damage in arenas, 10% if I get lucky. The rune is usually RotFC, but some people use Cinderglacier (It also increases the damage of your proc without consuming stacs).
    I think SM has the edge because of the superior stats/weapon damage, however it's doesn't heal you or proc as often as Bryn's proc does. One thing is for sure tho, Bryntroll is a very strong weapon.
    As for the Wrath sigil, I have no idea who designed such a trash piece of armor xD. Use Vengeful Heart for PvP.

5. Hi there!
    I can't compare them since I never had SM, but I can tell you my observations on Bryn.
    Yes It used to be bugged, which meant that your melee special abilities (Plague, Blood, Scourge Strike etc.) didn't have a chance to proc it, but It's working fine now. It's triggered quite a often, has no ICD and is around 5% of my damage in arenas, 10% if I get lucky. The rune is usually RotFC, but some people use Cinderglacier (It also increases the damage of your proc without consuming stacs).
    I think SM has the edge because of the superior stats/weapon damage, however it's doesn't heal you or proc as often as Bryn's proc does. One thing is for sure tho, Bryntroll is a very strong weapon.
    As for the Wrath sigil, I have no idea who designed such a trash piece of armor xD. Use Vengeful Heart for PvP.
    Thanks man! I am pretty much 100% decided to get Brynn + Wrathful Sword (for weapon switch) - just not sure if I need 2x WF weapon ? One for Silence reduce and one for Disarm reduce? Or is it enough to get just one of them? Which is worse? Disarm or Silence? For DK?

6. Might as well actually use my Vote points and get Furious weapon instead of WF for coins actually :D

7. Bryntroll is a huge upgrade to a dk, and worth it if you cant get Shadowmourne. Its super easy to get too, and most pug raids are willing to do Marrow HC. I play a hybrid spec for wpvp/bgs and love this weapon. If youre doing a donor budget build, i would make this the last thing you donate for being what I state earlier.