1. Help! How can i revive when im in the ocean and i dont see my dead body

Hey guys, I have a question regarding a bug in Eastern Kingdoms (somewhere around Eversong woods and Ghostlands). I would be happy if anyone helps! We were going to a dungeon with some friends and on the way to it we had a stop in Ghostlands at which we weren’t able to move and do anything at all (all of us). We took a flight to another stop and when we landed it was the same. We decided to spread out and go to different stops. We did it and my friends were able to move and play like normal, but i weren’t. The mount kept flying until it just disappeared in the ocean (on the right side of Eversong Woods and Ghostlands). When it disappeared i started falling down. The character wouldn’t stop falling. I logged out and logged in again. I was dead and I couldn’t do anything. I was pressing the return to the angle button i kept logging on and off but im still dead and I can’t return to life. I would be happy if anyone could help me! Thanks!

2. Hey guys, I have a question regarding a bug in Eastern Kingdoms (somewhere around Eversong woods and Ghostlands). I would be happy if anyone helps! We were going to a dungeon with some friends and on the way to it we had a stop in Ghostlands at which we weren’t able to move and do anything at all (all of us). We took a flight to another stop and when we landed it was the same. We decided to spread out and go to different stops. We did it and my friends were able to move and play like normal, but i weren’t. The mount kept flying until it just disappeared in the ocean (on the right side of Eversong Woods and Ghostlands). When it disappeared i started falling down. The character wouldn’t stop falling. I logged out and logged in again. I was dead and I couldn’t do anything. I was pressing the return to the angle button i kept logging on and off but im still dead and I can’t return to life. I would be happy if anyone could help me! Thanks!

Just use character unstuck from site.