1. Zing!

Especially relevant in Blackrock.

2. This is an old arguement lets just say both require skill because some us push rating and do end game raids so with neither fall in to the catergory of "PvPers" and "PvE heros".

3. Well PvE: You can study The Lich King encounter and do it, just like studying Pythagorean Theorem, you kinda know what to expect in the test.
    In PvP, knowledge is a must but there is a lot of thinking and improvisation, because the opponents are human being and not a premade script that does the same abilities over and over again since 12? Years. Also, specially on this server, specially on Blackrock, the meta keeps changing. I hardly recall any "Preg Pala" in retail WOTLK. Or some Hpal Warrior winning against Priest Mage. But the LK encounter has always been the same... didn't see any slight difference.

Not saying PvE = bad, PvP = good, but we are talking about two whole different type of skill.

However I am here just for the laugh and as a PvPer I actually laughed at the second image :D

4. youre right, whole different type of skills
    never seen PvE using the skill to turn scripts on lol

5. youre right, whole different type of skills
    never seen PvE using the skill to turn scripts on lol
    Actually there were (are?) many top guilds even on retails that used some automated rotation for best healing and DPS, but that doesn't mean they get carried by them to win the encounter. For sure their damage/healing was "cheated", but I mean if you sit on defile theres no script in the world that can save you or teleport you away.
    So yeah, you can script/cheat how much you want, but if you don't know how to play, you won't go far basically.

6. difference is scale
    pve? a few do
    pvp? a few dont