1. Holy Paladin PVP

I'm sure there are plenty of Holy Paladin pvp players on the forum, yet no guide.

Is there anyone willing to share some tips and tricks for healing pvp sorted by class or comp or whatever is easiest or you're willing for? Also good stat targets and priorities to aim for?

More 2v2 arena-specific tips would be appreciated.

I've wanted to atleast get a guide started myself, but I feel I don't have enough xp yet...

Thanks in advance!

2. I've wanted to atleast get a guide started myself, but I feel I don't have enough xp yet...
    I don't see how this could hurt, if you say there isn't a guide on it to begin with.
    If you say something wrong, people will correct you. You just have to make sure you're brazen enough about it.

3. Largely because there isn't much to teach specifically to Holy Paladin. Such a guide would be more about how to play arena than how to play the class/spec.

4. How do you guys heal on bgs? any macros on houseover?

5. June 4, 2021  
    1°) Heal addon (Healbot, Grid, Vuduh ...)
    2°) Macros :

/cast [target=mouseover,exists]Epuration
    /cast [target=player]Epuration

If my mouse is on a friendly mate, I dispell him. If not (or if mouse on me), it dispells me. Replace dispell by any useful spell you want. Just don't put [target=player] on Hand of sacrifice.

I've mouseovered the Hammer of justice, repentance (as ret / preg), fear undead and taunt too, so you can use that spells without switching target.

"How do you guys heal in bg" ? You won't use a lot of Holy lights, since if you're interrupted, you're f***, since all our spell are sacred school. So Holy shock (glyphed), FOL (instant procs if Holy shock crits). Dispell !!! And all your panel of hands, div sac, etc. Play a lot, practice.
    Edited: June 4, 2021