1. Wolf mount - alliance?

I'm confused with Horn of the Arctic wolf mount. On Store there is no horde icon, but http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=12351 says horde races can only use it. So my question is, can alliance use it if bought from store?

2. Is there any wolf mount available for alliance? I think I have seen alliance players with wolf mount

3. I don't think there are any wolf mounts available to the alliance. If you've seen an alliance player with one that's a glitch of the faction change system.

4. You can buy another wolf, Frostwolf Howler, 50k honor in av bg, if you are ally, turn on mercenary mode, wait till you get in horde side and go buy that wolf at vendor next to blacksmith. But like guy above said, those "old school" mounts are glitch after faction change,some don't get converted

5. You can buy another wolf, Frostwolf Howler, 50k honor in av bg, if you are ally, turn on mercenary mode, wait till you get in horde side and go buy that wolf at vendor next to blacksmith.
    That's a nice tip...

6. Thanx to your stupid question on the forums they locked this and we can no loger que as hord in altaric valley... instead of asking people in game you had to be stupid enough and make it global in the forums

7. Thanx to your stupid question on the forums they locked this and we can no loger que as hord in altaric valley... instead of asking people in game you had to be stupid enough and make it global in the forums
    how can you live with yourself.

8. Thanx to your stupid question on the forums they locked this and we can no loger que as hord in altaric valley... instead of asking people in game you had to be stupid enough and make it global in the forums
    Are you sure of this or maybe you just had bad luck?

9. Thanx to your stupid question on the forums they locked this and we can no loger que as hord in altaric valley... instead of asking people in game you had to be stupid enough and make it global in the forums
    I mean you dont que as horde for AV, you que for AV and hope that you get placed on horde side.

Sometimes it takes 1 try, sometimes it take 10

10. I mean you dont que as horde for AV, you que for AV and hope that you get placed on horde side.

Sometimes it takes 1 try, sometimes it take 10
    But each time it is required not to be an ahole like the quoted guy!

11. May 20, 2021  

12. If you see an alliance member with a wolf mount it is horn of the frostwolf howler, which is no longer available for purchase on any system. The mount was available via quest or point system purchase for 3 months after the Molten - Warmane crash. Be advised if you fraction change with this mount it will be removed.