1. potato pc

if i have potato pc , wich my fps go down of 5 in 25 man raids , can i use this new mode ? thank u

2. if i have potato pc , wich my fps go down of 5 in 25 man raids , can i use this new mode ? thank u
    No. Won't save you.

3. I also got the "all NPCs in Dalaran are wearing green" after installing the patches one by one from the first post. deleting now...
    actually I did keep using some of the other non-character model patches in here, blood splatter and textures, as well as the procedural water and loading screens. overall good work, but either this or some other data file i downloaded seems to have some dance remix music in dalaran?!

4. Help

Do i need to delete anything if I downloaded ure full patch? thankies
    my problem is everytime i run the game i need to agreee on the license part of billzzard and its annoying

5. Do i need to delete anything if I downloaded ure full patch? thankies
    my problem is everytime i run the game i need to agreee on the license part of billzzard and its annoying
    Un-check the "Read Only" mark in your properties. Make sure you run the game as Admin as well.
    That should do the trick for ya.

6. If anyone has problems with boosting the performance, on reddit i describe exactly how i fixed it for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/warmane/com..._vulkan_thing/

Big thanks go out to Truekripp for this insane QoL improvement!

7. Is there new pack with new textures ? Or nobody works on it in 2023 maybe...

8. This

Is Amazing! A refresh to classic WOTLK!

9. Guys I'm really tempted to use this client. Is it easy to install or I have to test and keep fixing stuff and errors? Please share your experience

10. Creature patch

have any patch that modifies all creatures in the game except mounts? I like the original look of the mounts

11. Modding on Wotlk seems dead unfortunatly.

12. have any patch that modifies all creatures in the game except mounts? I like the original look of the mounts
    Then you need to do some digging.

Find the patch that change mounts and change it or remove it.

Modding on Wotlk seems dead unfortunatly.
    Use this: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=437071
    -Updated 4 days ago.

13. This makes the game look so much better!

I do have one problem, though. When I take off my Death Knight's helmet, the texture from the helmet that obscures the face is still there so she just has a black smudge all over her face.

14. Hi all , is this thread still active ?

I tried Water, particularly on Blackrock in duel zone, the 3 different water patches changed the water(2 of them really), but it does not look good to me. Is there any other water we could potentially use ?

Next is, Arathi Basin, it has some weird not appealing colours, I've seen some videos from Shadowlands and it's looking good there, is there any mods that would bring this up to shadowlands level ?

In general, any shadowlands HD port?

Thanks

First ... 111920212223 ... Last